Warhound Titan, Diorama Progress & Completion!

Giggs

Oh goodness you can't let this thing sit. I hope the missus lets you proudly display it! You've spent so much time and money on it, it'd be a shame to have it collect dust where none can see it. Maybe your local GW or FLGS would put it on display? cool.png

Ha! I'm gonna try to do something with it at my place. At least its on display on the internet lol

It doesn't need to be displayed, itneeds to be used in a massive apocalypse game where it can tear enemies apart! Fantastic work, you need to tag this one and get it seen by GW and FW.

Hahaha I did that already! It was epic having it on the table. It never died luckily! How do I get GW and FW to see it? Never planned on that but I guess I could give them a peek

Very Nice Model!

I love the walk through.

Minor nit pick is that the ejected Heavy Bolter casings are larger than the ejection port and also the ammunition feed!

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed the walkthrough, I had fun putting it together. Yeah I tried to make the HB shells similar in size but I guess I got carried away :P

Can't say anything others haven't. Fantastic diorama, so many little details and great paintwork.

Thank you! Even though the details took a lot of extra time I'm glad I put all of the extra effort in.

HOLY FREAKING SWEET MULLET OF RUSS!!!! EPIC doesn't quite do this diorama a justice. You weren't sure you were good enough for the big leagues? I wouldn't be worried about that at all I've got friends who've paid good money for nowhere near that kind of work. You're attention to detail is inspiring to say the least. I definitely have to echo the comment that now you've got me planning up a diorama of my own now ;) Anywho you definitely win all the likes with this one man keep up the awesome work I can't wait to see more.

HOLY FREAKING SWEET MULLET OF RUSS!!!! EPIC doesn't quite do this diorama a justice. You weren't sure you were good enough for the big leagues? I wouldn't be worried about that at all I've got friends who've paid good money for nowhere near that kind of work. You're attention to detail is inspiring to say the least. I definitely have to echo the comment that now you've got me planning up a diorama of my own now msn-wink.gif Anywho you definitely win all the likes with this one man keep up the awesome work I can't wait to see more.

haha this response was awesome. I'm so happy to have inspired you to think up your own now. If you end up doing something message me and let me know! I'd love to support you through your project!

Ordered a warhound... Giving this diorama thing a shot for AoP:)... Inspirational my man

I love it! Message me when you get started so I can check it out!!!

That is amazing. I love all the little details and stories going on. The painting and saliva is just superb. Very impressive!

Thanks so much. Its so funny how all of my afterthought details like the saliva make such an impact. I'm so glad I spent the time and added those things!!

Wow! This is some truly awesome work! The motion and narrative really grab the viewer's attention.

Thanks!!!

jawdrop.gif One of the best dioramas I have ever seen!

Epic comment. Made me feel like a million bucks. Thanks dude!!

Archived