White templar

So currently I have a 20 man crusade squad 10 devastators

1 Land Raider Crusader

1 Dreadnought ironclad

5 terminators with thunder hammers and storm Shields

1 storm raven

1 thunder fire cannon with techmarine operator

1 Emperor's Champion

I'm thinking about getting a Razorback to use as it is or as a rhino and getting a drop pod as well what do you all think

Those are looking good brother!

As far as the razorback/rhino and/or drop pod, i would say the razorback as you already have a delivery system for just about everything else. I'd use it to deploy the Devastator Team putting the heavies inside while the combat squads rule allows the regular marines to march. Plus you would have a fifth heavy weapon for the squad!

Those are looking good brother!

As far as the razorback/rhino and/or drop pod, i would say the razorback as you already have a delivery system for just about everything else. I'd use it to deploy the Devastator Team putting the heavies inside while the combat squads rule allows the regular marines to march. Plus you would have a fifth heavy weapon for the squad!

Thanks was going to make the razor back so I could us it as a rhino too and I'll me mixing some of the heavy weapons in with my crusade squad still in two minds to have a drop pod for my Dreadnought

Definitely looking the business and ready to play whack-a-mole on the nearest heretic.

:0)

Needs more...

but doesn't every army need more?

More...

Discover has been an existential crisis. Thank you.

Good job on them. I went with darkangels deathwing terminator kits for my terminators... takes a bit of work to eliminate some da icons, but the tabards look good in the end... still have a lot of work todo tho because I got sidetracked many times...

Needs more...

but doesn't every army need more?

More...

Discover has been an existential crisis. Thank you.

Good job on them. I went with darkangels deathwing terminator kits for my terminators... takes a bit of work to eliminate some da icons, but the tabards look good in the end... still have a lot of work todo tho because I got sidetracked many times...

There is 1395 ish points there just need to figure out what to add was going to go down the deathwing route but decided against it

There is also an understanding painted dev squad no in the pick just Sargent

Did you mean stormtalon in your earlier post? In the picture I see a storm talon, but no storm raven.

If that's the case, I'd get that drop pod for dreadnaught delivery. I know a storm raven can carry a dread, so I thought that was how you planned to deliver him.

On the bright side, both kit in question cost about the same!

Did you mean stormtalon in your earlier post? In the picture I see a storm talon, but no storm raven.

If that's the case, I'd get that drop pod for dreadnaught delivery. I know a storm raven can carry a dread, so I thought that was how you planned to deliver him.

On the bright side, both kit in question cost about the same!

Yes storm talon sorry I'm thinking of getting a second one and a storm raven and running the storm wing formation need to work out points and strategies and all that

What's going on here then ? http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss223/curly-09/black%20templars/20170325_170114_zpskczpsr6v.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived