Quick Question concerning Forgeworld's Knight Magaera

Hi!

I bought the Questoris Knight Magaera about a year ago and I'm finally coming to it now. I've almost built it completely but realized only now that there are no transfer sheets in the bag. Is this normal for the Forgeworld Knights?

Seeing that the Magaera has a much more busy hull than a GW Questoris Chassis, I won't need all of them, obviously. But on forgeworld.co.uk he's shown with several transfers that I think are those from the Knight transfer sheet (and an... Iron Hands one, cut up, on the shoulder?)

If they forgot to put it in, do you think I could still ask them for one?

If they don't put them in, where do I get an ordinary Imperial Knight transfer sheet (my local eBay is devoid of them, sadly)

Bonus Question: I want to have my Knights be part of the Legio Crucius on Ryza, or at least very close (Lore wise I'm not sure if there are Qusetoris Knights in a Titan Legion, or if they just may be in allegiance to the Forgeworld, like Ryza). Has Forgeworld announced any Titan transfer sheets for Crucius? Or how would you go about that?

My Styrix also didn't come with decals, i think that's standard for Forgeworld Knights. I've done swaps with a friend who also has a couple of Knights for the decals i need for my House Cydonia insignia, the rest for my Styrix will likely be coming from the large Skitarii and Mechanicus sheets.

As for Legio's a Knight can be permanantly attached to a Titan Legion, it's mentioned iirc in the Imperial Knight Companion and in the Companion they show an example of heraldry of a Knight which served with a legion (Cockatrices) and then returned to household duty, bearing the Legions symbol on the back half of it's right (ie, to the left when facing the knight) shoulder.

Thanks a lot for the reply!

So I'll just be on the lookout for transfer sheets on eBay, then. But the Skitarii and Mechanicus transfers would supply me with a lot of the good stuff, that's a great tip! Especially since there's a Ryza Skitarii sheet with the according iconography, fitting the Legio Crucius. Maybe I'll just cut up a few of my Iron Hands transfers and combine them with cog-shaped ones to form scratchbuilt Legio Crucius ones...

By the way, Battybattybats, I see that you've also built a "cockpit" for a knight. I'm doing the same for my Magaera (which, yes, means that he has the Plastic canopee because the others have no hatch.)

I will post progress pics once he's finished or at least close to being finished.