Commission: Alpha Legion

Evening everyone, I used to post on here regularly about 4 or 5 years ago, then dropped down to popping in every couple of months. I've been working on and off in the background and decided to come back and see what everyones been up to. I have another Commission I'd like to share with you all, a medium sized Alpha Legion army. I've been busy working away on the 2 Sicaran tanks so thought what better way to announce my return than with weathered tracks!

http://i.imgur.com/xdv6EAw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nynE3rd.jpg

Short and sweet this time, but I plan to keep this thread updated as often as I can, and hopefully stick around again from now on.

Cos

Still no armour recipe for Loken... :P

Glad to see you back, mate! I'm liking that shade of blue and the black armour panels that help break up the blue. Nicely done. :tu:

Are we to expect some infantry somewhere down the line?

• 2 weeks later...

Still no armour recipe for Loken... :P

Glad to see you back, mate! I'm liking that shade of blue and the black armour panels that help break up the blue. Nicely done. :tu:

Are we to expect some infantry somewhere down the line?

Sorry buddy! I admit I forgot! Had a lot going on recently. We are indeed to expect infantry, there are 2 Squads, 2 Dreadnoughts, the 2 Sicarans, and a Rhino.

Those Sicarans are fantastic mate!

Thanks buddy.

Welcome back mate!

I am currently working on a Deimos, could you possibly share your recipe?

Best,

Dick

Thanks for the welcome :-). The blue was actually painted by my client first, I'm just doing the details and weathering, but I believe he told me it was literally an undercoat of silver, a shadow of black, then a light coat of Tamiya Blue. I'll have a look and try and let you know in the next update.

Archived