Survivants of Sisypheum-30K/40K Alpha Legion Loyalist Army

Guest Alpha Ceph

Guest Alpha Ceph

Hi everyone! So here it is, my topic about my 30K/40K Alpha Legion Army.

Basically my first idea was to create a full operational alpha legion, with NO demons, and NO chaotics at all: just the basics Alpha Legionnaries, specialized in covert ops, and chirurgical strikes.

That will clearly be observable on my future army list, which is for now:

HQ:

Exodus

2 saboteurs (I will do a Praetor since I've discovered that I can't align saboteurs and exodus as main HQ smile.png )

20 Headhunters

20 Reconnaissance squad with snipers

About the hobby now, I've been really inspired by the description made in "Legion", during the first lines, when they depicted Alpha Legionnaries as gigantic beings with cloth and wraps around their armors just to be unrecognized.

I'm looking forward to any comment and advice, and i'm open to any criticizes as long as it is constructive smile.png

So, to begin, my first Headhunter squad (5/10):

With a better quality:

My first Saboteur :

My second Saboteur (and Captain in 40K):

That's all for now! Sorry for the bad quality but I'm trying to figure out how to post photos in my topic xD

For The Emperor and the Imperium
AC

Hey man, good start to the legion, hydra dominates

Great thing about alpha legion, even if your loyalist, there is no reason to not use chaos stuff (centurions make good obliterators)

Still cant wait to see where you go with this, ive settled on using the chaos codex for 40k, but the loyalist codex has alot of tasty options

• 1 month later...
Guest Alpha Ceph

Hey man, good start to the legion, hydra dominates

Great thing about alpha legion, even if your loyalist, there is no reason to not use chaos stuff (centurions make good obliterators)

Still cant wait to see where you go with this, ive settled on using the chaos codex for 40k, but the loyalist codex has alot of tasty options

Hey man! thanks for the feedback ! I've settled on using 30K rules (which are AWESOME) and basically you can use the Imperial Fists profile to play AL (I've just tried it on a Killteam event, it was just reallllly nice ;D

HI everyone! So here I am after a "short" time ( just a few months) to present to you what i've done with my army so far:

a) No more Exodus or "limited" list. I'm using the full might and power of my legion (with my primarch of course msn-wink.gif )

cool.png Here's then what I've done so far:

That is a raw picture of my whole army so far (I' didn't have the time to split everyone by squads)

then:

my Praetor, count as Armillus Dynat

My first Sniper Squad (i'm planning on doing 20 of them for now)

Headhunters Squad 1 (50% done)

Headhunters Squad 2 (20% done)

And that's it for now! see ya! =D

For The Emperor and the Imperium

AC

Archived