Forces of Forge World Phanta, Now with Cawl! (28 Pictures)

The models were primed white, based with Jokaero orange, then a layer of troll slayer orange, fire dragon bright, and a final layer of Vallejo brand Fluorescent Orange paint.

Might borrow this for my next army; I've been wanting to try an orange accent on my models for some time. Thanks much! happy.png

I don't know what either of those words mean. wacko.png

http://www.bigpicture.co.uk/assets/Tango_cans.jpg

http://tizer.co.uk/assets/images/bottles.png

Knowledge is power. Guard it well. tongue.png

One of the interesting things about this paint scheme is that the clothing has a lot more contrast to it than the flatter armour panels. That makes it look quite interesting in my opinion. Do you have any other models lined up for painting?

I have the get started box to do. I plan to get a set of the forgeworld upgrades for the skitarii. I haven't decided which gun to put on the onager, deciding between the icarus or the phosphor. The dominus will have the other head, eradication gun and the stubbers. I painted most of the infantry first to establish the scheme and then scaled it up for the onagers and ironstrider

Posted · Hidden by Kurgan the Lurker, October 30, 2016 - Off topic.
Hidden by Kurgan the Lurker, October 30, 2016 - Off topic.

Some knowledge is better left forgotten!

Americans flavor their sodas with fructose corn syrup.

Europeans flavor their sodas with cane sugar.

Brits flavor their sodas with urine.

I have the get started box to do. I plan to get a set of the forgeworld upgrades for the skitarii. I haven't decided which gun to put on the onager, deciding between the icarus or the phosphor. The dominus will have the other head, eradication gun and the stubbers. I painted most of the infantry first to establish the scheme and then scaled it up for the onagers and ironstrider

Oh man, don't discount the Neutron Laser!  It's an extremely powerful piece of kit, and comes with a free Cognis Heavy Stubber too!

• 4 months later...

Cawl looks good, the bronze armor works well alongside the orange robes, and I'm guessing those are the gem paints you've used on the solar atomiser and the crawler and the results look solid.

As for the Knight, the rules for Renegade Imperial Knights apparently allow for dual Gatling Cannons if you don't mind the downsides of desperate allies.

Archived