Dange's VII Legion

Dange

That's a very nice yellow you've got there, mate. :tu: The conversion you've done on the Captain looks good, too. Where is that sword from?

thanks mate it's the sword from the command squad for the champion mate

I've been thinking about how I'm gonna tweak the calth captain today and this is a really good attempt, bravo! I am also thinking of going to go for Imperial Fists.. did you go Casandora yellow and then Dorn yellow highlights by any chance? I think i'll be giving that a try.

A slight angle on the contemptor makes it much more dynamic, but you went a step further with the left leg!

Thank you guys glad you like them so far :). yeh Magos Jansen I'm not happy with the sword I've done a few things none have worked might try covering it with a bit of gore. Matteus mate I'm a nightmare nothing's ever easy there's golden yellow in there tausept ochre skull white and a few over colours I've got wrote down I'll prob do a step by step the next one so I defo remember. I did right everything down when I did a fists casualty on my SOH Dread it's on here somewhere I'll have to find it mate.

Archived