ultramarine 3000

ThatMetalhead

Hq

-Remus Ventanus 155

-primus medicae, cataphractii, thunder hammer 140

Troops

-20 tacticals with bolter, sergeant with artificier and fist 250 (Ventanus goes with them)

-10 tatticals with bolter, sergeant with artificier and fist, rhino with dozer blade 195

-5 support, plasma, rhino with dozer blade 215

-5 support, melta, rhino with dozer blade 215

Elite

-apotecary, artificier, power sword, augur array 70

-10 terminator cataphractii, 5 chainfists, 2 pairs of lighting claws, 1 fist, sergeant with fist, spartan with dozer blade, ceramite and flare 790

-contemptor-mortis with double kheres 180

-centemptor-cortus with fist and chainfist 145

Heavy support

-heavy support of 5, laser, sergeant with artificier 245

-heavy support of 10, heavy bolter, sergeany with artificier and augur array 250

-vindicator, dozer blade, machine spirit 150

for 3k its very light in armour and anti armour. at this points level most people can deal with a spartan if there is no other major threats.

a single vindicator is generally a bad idea as it will get focus fired. vindi i find work excellent in pairs or 3s

i dont know your meta, but we are pretty fluffy/uncompetitve people in my group and i couldnt see your list working very well against any of them

I think you have alot of points tied up the heavy support sqds, which unless I'm mistaken, get very little in the way of buffs for ultramarines - I'd reinvest those points into something 'heavier' to compliment the Spartan & terminators.

You could get leviathan in a DDP for example - that would certainly add some punch and take the pressure off the Spartan.

that's pushing 450pts with minimum upgrades.

Whilst I'm sure that unit would deal with light/ medium armour and MEQ it would leave the list dangerously light on anti tank capable of dealing with heavy armour/ knights/ super heavies, a capability which is needed at 3000pts.

What buffs does Ventanus provide?

Archived