Help me pick a Knight House name

So as the title suggests, I've been stumped lately on picking a good name for my Knight House. While I don't plan on collecting more than one Knight (which will be an ally for my Sororitas), I still want to pick a good name for the big guy's background.

Some notes on the House background so far:

-Hails from an industrial world that, either through environmental catastrophe, centuries of pollution, or some sort of weird orbit from its moon, is constantly wracked by violent storms. As a result, almost all of the major cities and forges are sturdily built and/or lightning-shielded

-The House colours are regal blue and stormcloud grey. They might also have something storm-related as their House sigil, once I get around to devising it

-In terms of temperament and culture, I see the House less as old knightly nobility, and more as the "new money" of the industrial era

-The one Knight I have so far is probably going to be named Aldius or Laertes (or possibly Archebald)

Anyway, a shortlist of names I've come up with:

-Wynngarde

-Hale

-Merlon

-Thane

-Quell

-Galemourn

-Valt

-Fremantle

Which of these do you guys like best? I am also open to further suggestions.

I concur, ain't nothing wrong with Castlevania.

After much hemming and hawing I've settled on House Galemourn. So Dosjetka, you are totally welcome to Wynngarde. :D

A friend of mine actually gave me the further suggestion that the house's home world is in fact a moon orbiting a gas giant, and that the stormy period occurs whenever the moon touches the gas giant's turbulent upper atmosphere. This also explains the purpose of the House to begin with- ie to protect the Mechanicus' gas mining and mineral mining efforts on this moon. (BTW Terminus, thank you for the suggestion, Quell is an awesome name for the moon)

Now I just need to work out a house sigil to eventually decal on. I'm trying to think of something that captures the "stormy" theme of the house without necessarily going nautical. So far I'm considering either an albatross or hawk set against a lightning bolt, a light house, or something involving a cog wheel. Any suggestions? Please bear in mind my untested freehand skills.