Making a bigger chaos bike.....

Birabus

Hello there, I have recently started a bike themed KDK army. The point of this post besides to inspire others is to brainstorm some ideas in making the centerpiece. An Obliterator sized Chaos Lord riding a massive bike to represent a Juggernaut of Khorne. Why? I want the aesthetic. There's something wrong in my eyes about an army of bikers following a bipedal beast. Anyhow... I saw a conversion month's ago on Red Imperium WIP Chaos Biker Lord. Well I've incorporated the exhausts for every bike. I also converted my bikes to have a large mudguard at the front.

The Lord... It's going to be an expensive conversion I'm planning to use Rob Baer's Daemon Prince conversion as a template, the fundamental issues for this is that I want a larger than normal mortal rider, to take advantage of late game contingencies. I'm going to use the rear of the Blood Throne. I've added the exhausts from a Maulerfiend. I plan to use a thorax from a Juggernaut for the engine. Unlike Rob Baer's conversion I plan on using the head of the Blood Throne as the front mudguard of the bike. At this point the bike is becoming quite long. I plan to use the torch arms from the War Altar to make extended handle bars reaching over the top corners of the fuel tank. I must admit I'm quite stunted at what I can use for the fuel tank, whether I'll mould it with green stuff or use a daemon head. I'm not sure yet. I'm planning to create the armour plate housing console and monitor with the front legs of a Juggernaut and the breastplate of a Bloodthirster. I gotta get ready for work I'd appreciate any and all feedback you can give me.

Archived