Epic Chapter Master (Custom) - Knight Angels

Knight Angels

Hello everyone

Time for some epicness: I proudly present you my custom built Knight Angels Chapter Master.

The Knight Angels are a feudal orientated chapter with affinity for the cultus mechanicus and their machines. As part of an initiation rite, every aspirant for the CM titel has to defeat a beast in the wild lands - naked and unarmed of course. If they do so succesfully, they not only become a CM but also obtain the right to ride an already subdued beast. Although it is subdued, the animals spirit is still wild and rowdy. Therefore it needs to be controlled by will of power. When riding the beast, the CM is wired to it to control its mind.

would write more lore but it would take me forever to do so in english :/

Theuderich - 300 pts

WS 6 / BS 5 / S 5 / T 5 / I 5 / A 5 / 2+ / 3++

Unite type: cavalry

Special rules:

- Deathwing

- move through cover

- fleet

- +3'' to sprint / charge distance

- D3 hammer of wrath

- eternal warrior

- FNP 5+

- lonesome hero: may not join any unit

warlord trait:

- DA in 12" are fearless

wargear:

- Frag/Krak grenades

- melta bombs

- a special powerlance (S+2 / S+1 - DS2 / DS3, master crafted, blind)

- storm shield

- artificer armor

gallery_87563_12582_807785.jpg

gallery_87563_12582_631179.jpg

gallery_87563_12582_978053.jpg

gallery_87563_12582_75164.jpg

gallery_87563_12582_898893.jpg

let me know what you think... cheers

(how can i insert large pics? cry.gif)

You can click on one of the small pictures that you have already posted. This will bring up a full size image.

Right click on the image and select "Copy Image Location"

Select the Insert Image button on the posting bar (looks like a small picture) and paste the copied link into the box that comes up ... and repeat

gallery_87563_12582_807785.jpg

I think he looks great thumbsup.gif

Looks awesome. I've been considering a similar conversion. Was it hard to do?

It took me some time but it is definitively manageable

(how can i insert large pics? cry.gif)

You can click on one of the small pictures that you have already posted. This will bring up a full size image.

Right click on the image and select "Copy Image Location"

Select the Insert Image button on the posting bar (looks like a small picture) and paste the copied link into the box that comes up ... and repeat

I think he looks great thumbsup.gif

awesome, thanks a lot!

I meant to comment sooner but better late than never.  Killer conversion!  I think the codex should include some monstrous creatures as steeds.  It would tie back to Caliban... its really too bad about that planet.  Oops I have said too much!  

I meant to comment sooner but better late than never. Killer conversion! I think the codex should include some monstrous creatures as steeds. It would tie back to Caliban... its really too bad about that planet. Oops I have said too much!

That was my intention to build this one. In our Campaign the Knight Angels have a feudal recruitment planet where such beasts still exist.

I have no idea how this slipped past me. Crazy, crazy conversion! I absolutely love it! As Epher said, this model screams Caliban.

Anything else of this caliber in the works?

No and this (Chapter Master) probably will be the only one. The "normal" Knight Angels are riding bikes/rhinos or wear TDA as it is 40k and they love technology :P

I think we need a tutorial.

unsure.png If i have some time ill do something for you. But honestly, you should convert something unique by your own. Sure take some inspirations form here and there but complete it with something out of your mind.

Glad you all like it! Has someone more feedback in terms of stats/points? Is something fancy missing?

Company Master or Chapter Master on bike with terminator armor (but he can't make use of any bonus that the armor would give - so I think it would be fine to count it as artificer armor) and power lance, meltabomb. Easy to calculate.

Ups forgot the storm shield.

laugh.png actually its not that easy. The Powelance is unique, also is the unit type and the added special rules like fleet, w3 hammer of wrath etc.

But all in all i think the points are appropriate.

Archived