+ Legion vexilla
+ One breaching charge (Sergeant)
+ Artificer armour (Sergeant)

+ Power fist (Sergeant)
= 295 pts

LEGION TERMINATOR SQUAD
-> Tartaros Terminator armour
+ one Terminator
+ Five combi-weapons (plasma; incl. Sergeant)
+ Plasma blaster
+ Four power fists
+ Two chainfists (incl. Sergeant)
= 295 pts

LEGION TERMINATOR SQUAD
-> Tartaros Terminator armour
+ one Terminator
+ Five combi-weapons (plasma; incl. Sergeant)
+ Plasma blaster
+ Four power fists
+ Two chainfists (incl. Sergeant)
= 295 pts

+ TOTAL +
= 1002 pts

Any feedback is much appreciated. thumbsup.gif

Breachers:

Grav Guns are heavy and have blasts so no firing with them on the move. Better give them 2 Melta Guns so you can threaten Multi-Wound TEQ too and that whilst on the move. A Blasting Charge would be the better choice than the power sword for your Sergeant, so he can blow up other AP2 and 2+ Sergeants at I. 

Terminators:

Fine as they are, i suppose you're going full Combi-Plasma on them? For ZM do prefer Cataphractii over Tartaros but in the end it's more of a question of availability and personal preference.

HQ:

I love the Delegates, best generic HQ Choice in HH. If you take Chosen Duty with him, you could fill up the square Points with a kitted out veteran Squad.

Thank you for the feedback, folks! I've taken into account what you've said and have updated the list in the first post.

I've gone with double Terminator Squads because I prefer them over Veteran Squads. And yes, Cataphractii armour would be a better choice, but the aesthetic of the Tartaros pattern appeals to me more. :)

Look into taking the Zone Mortalis RoW. Makes your Terminators non-compulsory troops and gives breachers +1 to their invulnerables.

Also, Grenade Harnesses arent useful for squads striking at initiative 1.

Nice, thanks Slips! Quick question while I'm at it. Can the Terminator Squad that has the Deep Strike rule (via the RoW) have a character attached to it and still DS?

EDIT: Good point regarding the grenade harnesses. *facepalm* Added an extra Breacher Marine and a power weapon to the Breacher Sergeant instead.

Yes, they should still be able to since the HQ is a Terminator Armour Equipped unit in and of himself :p

Reinvest the points from the Grenade Harnesses into a Power Fist and/or Melta Bomb on your Breacher Sergeant since Breaching Charges are One-Use.

A dreadnought charges your Breacher squad and you failed Overwatch with the two melta guns and you've already used your Breaching Charges only use: What do you do? :P

Also, I doubt a single bolter breacher would help that much compared to your Sergeant always fighting at S8 Ap2.

Archived