New Night Lord Project

hydra89

Hi guys I'm looing at starting a new Night Lord list and need so advice as I'm not 100% sure on the list

Delegatus, Thunder hammer, Trophies of judgment, Refractor field, melta bombs, Jetbike.

Command squad, 1x Power fist, 1x Power sword, 1x Lightning claws, jetbikes

Cataphractii terminator squad, sergeant - chain fist, 2x Nostraman chainglaive, 2x pairs of lightning claws.

Dreadclaw drop pod

Tactical squad, vexilla, Sergeant - power fist, artificer armour.

Rhino

Tactical squad, vexilla, Sergeant - Nostraman chainglaive, melta bombs, artificer armour.

Drop pod

Xiphon interceptor, ground tracker.

Sky slayer support squadron, multi-melta, sergeant - nostraman chainglaive.

Fire raptor gunship, reaper autocannons.

Falchion super heavy tank destroyer, space marine crew.

Total 2250pts

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I considered using a RoW but couldn't find one that benefits this army, I am stuck on whether Terror assault is worth it as I would have to take 3 terror squads which would replace my 2 tactical squads, terminators and id have to drop the sky hunter support squad to a sky hunter squad.

Are terror squads worth the points and is the terror assault RoW worth taking?

Thank you for the feedback guys. Looking further into the rules and benefits of the night lords I've made a few changes. What do you guys think of this list?

RoW terror assault

Delegatus, Thunder hammer, Trophies of judgment, Refractor field, Jetbike.

4 man Command squad, 1x Power fist, 1x Power sword, 1x Lightning claws, 1x nostraman chainglaive, jetbikes.

2 man apothecary detachment. (1 goes with each of the 9 man terror squads)

9 man terror squad, 8 volkit chargers, Sargent -power fist, artificer armour.

Dreadclaw.

9 man terror squad, 8 volkit chargers, Sargent - nostraman chainglaive, artificer armour.

Dreadclaw.

10 man terror squad, 10 bolters.

Drop pod

Fire raptor gunship, reaper autocannons.

Falchion super heavy tank destroyer, space marine crew.

Total 2250

The plan being the 2 dreadclaws drop turn 1 and the guys stay inside then turn 2 the drop pod turns up all 30 men get out fire everything and the 2 terror squad out the dreadclaws assault hopefully outnumbering the enemy for the bounds. Plus hopefully night fighting is still in effect.

As for the jetbikes they haras the enemy and being very bulky count as 3 models when deciding if I outnumber the enemy in the assault. The Falchion sits backs and picks off enemy vehicals and elites with the help of the fire raptor.

What's people's thoughts on this list?

Archived