Dark Millenium - Halandaar's 40K Miscellany

Halandaar

Hi all,

Just figured I'd start a new thread to post all the things which don't really belong in my main project logs; one-off models, units or ideas that don't belong to full armies. I'll probably use this thread fairly infrequently but it's good to have somewhere to drop these! At first glance they probably seem finished but I've put them in WIP because photos help expose the things i missed/got wrong and intend to go back and tidy up!

Imperial Fists Company Champion

I put this guy together for the Imperial Fists Expansion thread and envisioned him as the first model in a Fists HoR Kill Team. The rest of the fledgling project is on hold, for now. Components from quite a few kits involved here, including Deathwatch Kill Team, Sanguinary Guard, Command Squad, Vanguard Veterans, FW Phalanx Warders and FW Invictarus Suzerains

Flesh Tearers Tactical Marine

A couple of months ago I was toying with the idea of an army using Blood Angels kits and rules. I eventually decided that if I was going to do so, I'd opt for the Flesh Tearers. This was my colour scheme test for any potential army. 

Deathwatch Watch Captain

A minor kitbash of Artemis to turn him into (surprisingly) a Minotaurs Captain. 

Deathwatch Kill Team

No chapter-shoulders on these guys yet, as I hadn't decided what I wanted to do with them. I know the Blackshield with Hammer isn't strictly a legitimate option so he can just be a regular guy with a Hammer. These were pretty much my first ever attempt at painting black armour properly.

Thanks for looking! Tips and feedback very welcome.

Archived