30K EC Apothecary's

GriffonI92

I am needing help on modeling a third Apothecary (I just ordered the 2 from FW) for my army and am running into a bit of a dilemma.

I want to create a unique third one and the only real option I can find is getting a Blood Angels Sanguinary Apothecary and shaving off the Blood Angel bits and throwing some EC stuff on him. I was also looking at picking up a Space Marine Command squad as the bits for an Apothecary come in their but can't justify spending the $30 plus tag just for an Apothecary bits.

When I look on bit sites they are Sold Out. 

Does anyone know of a secret spot on the internet I can order Apothecary bits or ideas/suggestions on making a unique Apothecary for my 30K Emperor's Children? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Thinking I will basically do that. The hardest part seems to be getting the Apothecary bits as all the bits sites are out of stock for them.

They are quite popular, for obvious reasons. you just need to check those sites regularly. I ordered a full set just before Christmas from Bitzarium (in Frane), but they are currently out of stocks again. It's just a matter of patience.

If you are looking at bits-sites, check out the Dark Angels Ravenwing Black Knight/Command Squad too as there are power-armoured apothecary bits there too.

Another option might be to consider making a Primus Medicae in Terminator armour - you can get get Termie apothecary bits from the Grey Knight Terminators and Dark Angels Deathwing Command Squads sets.

Archived