War Cant of Mars (a small internet gem...)

Spyros

I'm not the only one who listens to movie/game soundtracks, right?... right...? And the occasional Lustmord.

A buddy of mine listens to the dark Knight sound track when he works out... it's like 2 hurt of weird dark atmospheric noise... lol

He Used to just listen to Austrian death machine when he worked out but laughing while benching is a bad idea...

I used to love metallica's ride the lightning, master of puppets and and justice for all albums, esp for IG... "you will die! When I say! You must die! Back to the front!" I think I will name a commissar "Hetfield"

I listen to some inspiring music when I work out (dark knight soundtrack actually being one of the tongue.png ) and it kind of works, I get pumped. Also the Hell March sountrack from Command and Conquer, Red Alert is amazing.

I would extend that to the artist Frank Klepacki in general. I did post one of his tracks earlier in the thread but I feel but there's more to him than Command and Conquer (Though some from the the first C&C game are pretty good too as well as Red Alert)

http://www.frankklepacki.com

Binary would just be two notes on any instrument played in combination with silence between characters. It wouldn't sound very good.

sooooo.... morse code?

Worked ok for the B52's in the song Planet Claire. Just needs the right accompaniment. That and there were several incidences of hiding morse code messages inside music, such as the message sent to hostages in the Colombian jungle held by FARC rebels hidden in a pop song.

Edit: Oh how could i have not posted this yet!

Here's a good piece with morse code in it and everything

And also let me add this one, with appropriate images from Metropolis

Binary would just be two notes on any instrument played in combination with silence between characters. It wouldn't sound very good.

sooooo.... morse code?

From my understanding, Morse code is sequences of 3 corresponding to letters, and you need to us ASCII to transmit character data with binary.

Archived