New Campaign Including Ad Mech

DeStinyFiSh

dammit GW... Just. Give. Us. Some. Bloody. Transports.

They had a chance. two lines. two lines of text would be enough to shut me the hell up and make me content. I would have been so happy! but instead what do we get? We get a formation that takes the only amount of mobility skitarii have left with scout and just chuck it straight out the window! Gahh I am so frustrated! this new formation even benefits vehicles more than anything, yet we only have 3 vehicles in the list. do they want us to min-max units to make it worth while? I mean I can work with this still If I include the regular skitarii book...

man these rumors have been a rollercoaster of emotions. not really in a good way too, just a giant mess that seems to keep getting messier.

At least it wasn't a decurion!

grand convocation looks...ok, at first it seems more flexible but then the taxes may it not so much.....

i guess you really want to run something like this with it:

2 enginseers (presume this is lowest points cost)

2 x 5 man vanguard squads

2 x Kataphron Destroyers

3-4 x squads of onagers

all the onagers all have 4++ invun, IWND and POTMS (effectively split fire).

Shooty, but slow

That is my idea as well. Use the GC to get Crawlers with benefits, but thats pretty much it.

Cawls (can't we call im Carl? It's even compatible with auto correct tongue.png ) Conclave is pretty cool. I dislike the "Take X and get Y without paying points", so this formation is a cooler way to get full Ad Mech in one detachment than the War Convocation. And Canticles on the Skitarii is a big boost in my oppinion.

Getting the maximum benefit is at least 3410 points if I am correct (no equipment, no unit size increased, cheap Knight Gallants etc.). Absolutely not worth it outside of Apo games.

I am also dissapointed that they named every single unit in the GC, realy sad.png

If the had called it "Take 2 HQ, 4 Troops, up to 6 Elites etc... out of Skit / CM / Knight Codex" you could have used FW units as well. This way you can not add Cerastus Knights, Secutarii or what else might come with the next IA. Realy a shame ! Realy uneccessary !

grand convocation looks...ok, at first it seems more flexible but then the taxes may it not so much.....

i guess you really want to run something like this with it:

2 enginseers (presume this is lowest points cost)

2 x 5 man vanguard squads

2 x Kataphron Destroyers

3-4 x squads of onagers

all the onagers all have 4++ invun, IWND and POTMS (effectively split fire).

Shooty, but slow

That is my idea as well. Use the GC to get Crawlers with benefits, but thats pretty much it.

Cawls (can't we call im Carl? It's even compatible with auto correct tongue.png ) Conclave is pretty cool. I dislike the "Take X and get Y without paying points", so this formation is a cooler way to get full Ad Mech in one detachment than the War Convocation. And Canticles on the Skitarii is a big boost in my oppinion.

Getting the maximum benefit is at least 3410 points if I am correct (no equipment, no unit size increased, cheap Knight Gallants etc.). Absolutely not worth it outside of Apo games.

I am also dissapointed that they named every single unit in the GC, realy sad.png

If the had called it "Take 2 HQ, 4 Troops, up to 6 Elites etc... out of Skit / CM / Knight Codex" you could have used FW units as well. This way you can not add Cerastus Knights, Secutarii or what else might come with the next IA. Realy a shame ! Realy uneccessary !

that's another thing too! no FW! they basically made an overcomplicated CAD list without including FW.

I think I just have to wait for forge world to come out. they know mechanicus. they started it for crying out loud! maybe they can give us a transport (no those two tanks don't count. they cost as much as the squads I wanna put in them.)

Edit: okay, rage has subsided a bit. I made a list combining this and the skitarii maniple and I think it could be of some use. basically the list involving the grand convocation :

grand convocation

Techpriest Dominus w/ momento mortispax

Enginseer

Enginseer

x2 squads of 5 naked rangers

x2 squads of 3 kataphron destroyers

x2 squadrons of 3 neutron onaegers

Skitarii war maniple:

x3 squads of 10 man arc vanguard skitarii

x1 Peltast squad of 10

Is it just me or are servitors listed as part of the HQ squad too? could they conceivably give POTMS to the tanks too?

And looking at the leaks it's kinda sad that the ultimate chose your own rule relic is limited to the grand convocation or things with Cawl. I guess I need to take cawl in a cohort cybernetica and give a datasmith momento relic or something.

Huh, Cawl is 200 points? What happened to all the crazy rumours that he was 450+ or something crazy like that? Must be the cost of the entire Triumvirate . . . in either case, he seems decent though I'd like to see his unique Canticles spoiled soon! happy.png

In either case, interesting releases all around. The Conclave seems decent to me compared to the War Convocation though free stuff is of course always going to be superior. The max units aspect is utterly worthless since it requires you to take Electro Priests, but otherwise it seems to be a smaller investment than the War Convocation, at least at the outset.

The Grand Convocation is ultimately a failed concept, as it has too high of requirements out of the gate, all but eliminates the possibility of Formation benefits and is utterly ridiculous in regard to the "max units" nonsense. IWND on Imperial Knights is cool, but ultimately not worth the buy-in cost, especially compared to using the Detachments/Formations from the various codices as allies instead. Pretty much wasted paper from the outset, that one.

Finally, the new Relics we get are pretty swag. The Quantum Annihilator is very cool though it's a bit of an investment; could be strong for a midfield Dominus (or one that hangs out in a Holy Recquisitioners Formation). I'm also a fan of the Omnissiah's Grace; for its cost this Relic is an auto-include if you're not taking another one. The big hit of this one is the Memento-Mortispex, though; being able to hand out Cognis, Tank/Monster Hunter and especially Skyfire is absolutely massive and will have insane utility with Kataphron Destroyers, Kastelan Robots and perhaps even Transuranic Arquebus-toting Rangers/Vanguard! Considering that these will all be free in a War Convocation, that just made that Formation even more powerful assuming you're willing to pay the Cawl tax (and for all we know, he might just be worth it anyway!). biggrin.png

I thought the new Relics were restricted to one of the formations? It may be too early to know for sure but I wouldn't get too excited quite yet.

Do the forgeworld rules sheets not say words to the effect of 'may be taken as a Elite choice for Codex:Skitarii' for the peltasts?

The problem is the new formations say specifically which units you can take not elites from codex skitarri, or cult.

Ex. It says knight gallant, crusader, warden, paladin, errant. It doesn't say take from codex imperial knights. The former limits you to those 5. The latter allows for knight atrapos, lancer, etc, because they are technically part of codex knights

Is it just me or are servitors listed as part of the HQ squad too? could they conceivably give POTMS to the tanks too?

Yeah, a little strange, isn't it? Maybe because you can only take Servitors attached to an Enginseer (I don't have AM or IA Codex, so I don't know).

Would be strange if they count as HQ themself. Otherwise you can just fiel 4 of these for 40 points tongue.png

Edit:

Puh... I had a few minutes now to play arround building some lists, and now I realize how restrictive these new formations realy are !

The only benefit I see from the GC is the PotMS within 6" of an HQ. But to get the most out of it, you need a lot of Onagers. But then your army is pretty small, can be tied up easily (3 Onagers fighting in CC against something will take forever) and your number of Cult units for Canticles is kind of small.

Carls Conclave is at 1160 points minimum as well, without any upgrades. Not much left to play arround, especially for smaller games like 1500 points.

I still think combining existing formations and detachments is more beneficial. At the moment I see the Fall of Cadia rules just as a little more toys (Carl and his Relics) and options, but thats it for now.

I didn't have the time to respond. Sorry if there was some misunderstanding since I labelled the new detachments as a decurion.

Anyway. Now that we have had time to process things a bit, I would like to ask what uses we get from this.

1.) What does Cawl actually give us? He is extremely tanky but apart from that not that useful. Our army is very slow so in order for him to use his 12" Melter, the enemy would have to park his tanks right in front of him. His haywire attacks are all in close combat so he wants to be close to the enemy gunline again. So what use do we get from this? We have no transports to get him up the field so that he can smash tanks apart and just plopping him in a squad of Kataphrons etc. seems almost too pricey. That squad will of course be almost invulnerable since Cawl will just soak up all the damage. But that's 200 points for a bullet sponge that doesn't do much else except for buffing stuff with his Canticles. 

The only thing that seems practical is using him in a Holy Requisitioner Formation. That way he can just drop in, close enough to the enemy tanks. Position him correctly and he can tank all the shots, then charge him into combat against the enemy vehicles the turn after. He is even pretty good in melee, unless the enemy has lots of AP2 or Force attacks. Heck, for the fun of it I can also see him doing quite alright with some E-Priests by his side. Just run them up the field with Cawl at the front, tanking everything and once they come in contact with anything in melee it evaporates with all the HoWs, Mechandrite Hive Attacks etc.

2.) I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding about his Canticles. Every unit that already has the Canticles Of The Omnissiah special rule will be effected by his Archmagos Canticles. However, they can also effect vehicles but only if they are within 12" of him. So no, we don't have to cluster our units together.

3.) The Arcana Mechanicum ironically are better suited for other armies/characters than the ones Ad Mech has. 

Numinasta's Casket is almost useless. Most of our units don't want to be within in 2D6" and we have enough weapons to take down vehicles anyway. Other armies like Grey Knights will love this.

The Quantum Annihilator is quite good if a bit short-ranged. 

Sacrificatum Autorepulsor - Alright, I guess. Might be good on an HQ that wants to camp on an objective but the other stuff we have is just better.

Memento-Mortispex. Good because it is flexible.

Omnissiah's Grace. Is only worth it if the HQ already has an invul, since 10 points for a 6++ is not that hot. But a Dominus with a 3++ is awesome. Again, other armies will love this too.

Saint Curia's Autopurger. It's an artefact for close combat and we are an army that doesn't really want to get into CC. Maybe useful on some Ruststalkers/Infiltrators but those generally want to go for the Omniscient Mask (which they actually could still do but that will get quite costly).

4.) Saint Celestine and Inquisitor Greyfax are also very interesting. The living Saint could join some Sicarians or E-Priests, since she adds both tankyness and CC power. Greyfax also is leaning more towards CC, since she can shut down enemy units' ability to fire overwatch etc.

I didn't have the time to respond. Sorry if there was some misunderstanding since I labelled the new detachments as a decurion.

Anyway. Now that we have had time to process things a bit, I would like to ask what uses we get from this.

1.) What does Cawl actually give us? He is extremely tanky but apart from that not that useful. Our army is very slow so in order for him to use his 12" Melter, the enemy would have to park his tanks right in front of him. His haywire attacks are all in close combat so he wants to be close to the enemy gunline again. So what use do we get from this? We have no transports to get him up the field so that he can smash tanks apart and just plopping him in a squad of Kataphrons etc. seems almost too pricey. That squad will of course be almost invulnerable since Cawl will just soak up all the damage. But that's 200 points for a bullet sponge that doesn't do much else except for buffing stuff with his Canticles. 

The only thing that seems practical is using him in a Holy Requisitioner Formation. That way he can just drop in, close enough to the enemy tanks. Position him correctly and he can tank all the shots, then charge him into combat against the enemy vehicles the turn after. He is even pretty good in melee, unless the enemy has lots of AP2 or Force attacks. Heck, for the fun of it I can also see him doing quite alright with some E-Priests by his side. Just run them up the field with Cawl at the front, tanking everything and once they come in contact with anything in melee it evaporates with all the HoWs, Mechandrite Hive Attacks etc.

2.) I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding about his Canticles. Every unit that already has the Canticles Of The Omnissiah special rule will be effected by his Archmagos Canticles. However, they can also effect vehicles but only if they are within 12" of him. So no, we don't have to cluster our units together.

3.) The Arcana Mechanicum ironically are better suited for other armies/characters than the ones Ad Mech has. 

4.) Saint Celestine and Inquisitor Greyfax are also very interesting. The living Saint could join some Sicarians or E-Priests, since she adds both tankyness and CC power. Greyfax also is leaning more towards CC, since she can shut down enemy units' ability to fire overwatch etc.

It feels like the Grand convocation needed to have astra militarum units added to it, and not because I have a data-obession with transports. We need more tanks for IWND and POTMS to really be awesome, really almost every vehicle in the imperium should have been included in this. It's the Grand Covocation. It's the ultimate show of force of the imperium's mechanical genius, but instead they only gave us cult and skitarii for this. Imagine if you could give POTMS to leman russ tanks, or Tank hunter and skyfire to a heavy weapon squad? And we could have had more variety for filling out the lists! but no, instead GW has no clue what to do with admech it seems. 

The relics are only limited to Cawl's possy, too, so we can't just run a cohort cybernetica with the uber buffs without cawl butting in either. Compared to a regular dominus's healing abilities Cawl doesn't do that much for the bots, and what he can do are one time buffs that may or may not heal wounds back. IT's just kinda weird.

yup missed opportunity for sure, but some useful things that have come out of this. cawl being in a war convocation is a biggy for example, especially at higher points but you can fit him in a 1500 pt one.

also celestine not counting as a ally helps as her relics are decent.

i still think ill be running two cads or a war convoc still though. :) 

Damn, hadnt realised the no-fw thing! thats a downer for sure.

aye, well...for me its not changing my current plan, which is building up my skitarii as a troop/onager based force, with a small admech detachment attached for some heavy support (ie dual CAD)

Cawl i think will still be a nice addition to replace a dominus, especially if you happen to have 80 points or so left over anyway (which ill have for the next few months whilst bulking out my list anyway)...hes tough as nails so will be very hard to put down/give away a point for warlord. HIs melta weapon although short ranged will still give folk second thoughts about driving tanks up too fast, and hes decent enough in combat to go charge a nasty cc unit in your own table edge and tarpit them to take pressure off the troops. 

Attach him to a squad of vanguard and advance him up midfield...con opponents into wasting a ton of firepower to try and get rid of him?? Unless theyre packing D/lots of AP2 firepower of course :)

Giving him the 'choose this ability' relic and sitting him with kataphrons means i dont have to spend 100+ points making sure i have a skyfire onager in there to deal with possible flyers (whilst against lists without flyers..he can doubtless join another unit to give them tank/monster hunter).

I dunno, im used to playing SW where ill happily drop 250+ points on an hq character so 200 (230 with artifact) seem ok to me :D

By the way, would tank hunters let you reroll the 6's needed to glance tanks with grav? Thinking he may actually be better with a squad of plasma destroyers....S7 isnt bad against flyers...or most tanks when you can reroll the pen.

Agreed that the no transports is a shame, but then new transports would have honestly been a huge surprise to have happened with the FoC campaing bok.

fingers crossed the next IA release rumor may fix that for us anyway.

It seems a bit odd that they didnt include admech in the super-mega-imperium formation. Relentless hordes of vanguard/rangers would have been rather fun....

Will say one thing...if the rumours about a world campaign are true..and they allow apocalypse battles to be taken into account, am pretty sure its an easy win for the imperium due to the sheer amount of free stuff/extra special rules we now get at huge points values.....almost as if they want the imperium to win.......... :p

Damn, hadnt realised the no-fw thing! thats a downer for sure.

aye, well...for me its not changing my current plan, which is building up my skitarii as a troop/onager based force, with a small admech detachment attached for some heavy support (ie dual CAD)

Cawl i think will still be a nice addition to replace a dominus, especially if you happen to have 80 points or so left over anyway (which ill have for the next few months whilst bulking out my list anyway)...hes tough as nails so will be very hard to put down/give away a point for warlord. HIs melta weapon although short ranged will still give folk second thoughts about driving tanks up too fast, and hes decent enough in combat to go charge a nasty cc unit in your own table edge and tarpit them to take pressure off the troops.

Attach him to a squad of vanguard and advance him up midfield...con opponents into wasting a ton of firepower to try and get rid of him?? Unless theyre packing D/lots of AP2 firepower of course smile.png

Giving him the 'choose this ability' relic and sitting him with kataphrons means i dont have to spend 100+ points making sure i have a skyfire onager in there to deal with possible flyers (whilst against lists without flyers..he can doubtless join another unit to give them tank/monster hunter).

I dunno, im used to playing SW where ill happily drop 250+ points on an hq character so 200 (230 with artifact) seem ok to me biggrin.png

By the way, would tank hunters let you reroll the 6's needed to glance tanks with grav? Thinking he may actually be better with a squad of plasma destroyers....S7 isnt bad against flyers...or most tanks when you can reroll the pen.

Agreed that the no transports is a shame, but then new transports would have honestly been a huge surprise to have happened with the FoC campaing bok.

fingers crossed the next IA release rumor may fix that for us anyway.

It seems a bit odd that they didnt include admech in the super-mega-imperium formation. Relentless hordes of vanguard/rangers would have been rather fun....

Will say one thing...if the rumours about a world campaign are true..and they allow apocalypse battles to be taken into account, am pretty sure its an easy win for the imperium due to the sheer amount of free stuff/extra special rules we now get at huge points values.....almost as if they want the imperium to win.......... tongue.png

bud, special characters cannot take relics, only namless ones can. I agree it would be worth it if he did, but he couldn't even take a relic.

Alphas and datasmiths could take relics all day though.

aaaahhh damn, sorry dude, totally misread his rules earlier today then when i saw em, had it in my head that those relics he got to choose from as part of his special rules!

So he just unlocks those relics for other people then? cool.

Still i dont think hes a bad upgrade for a dominus if you have the spare points. And the model is mint which is always a bonus (as are the other two, so ill no doubt pick them up at some point)

Although he is probably more useful for a vehicle heavy imperium army than with admech.

so just from the point of view of the skyfire/HM/TH relic in an admech force...

- theres no easy way to add it to kataphrons (wihout paying a tax for an extra dominus. i dont have agents of imperium..does that give you other options for relic takers?)

- vanguard aint gonna hurt tanks even with TH, unless taking arc rifles (in which case they dont need TH)....and they are already pretty handy monster hunters with their radium carbines. Sky firing arc rifles wouldnt be awful though! Neither would sky firing radium carbines against FMC

- peltasts dont really benefit as theyre better off hunting meq/teq

- kastellans could benefit though, if you'd included cawl, give their datasmith the relic to up their shooting even more (but you are looking at a 130 points extra to do this once you take the cost of cawl/the relic over a regular dominus into account - lots of eggs, one basket etc)

The other relics that i can see being useful on in an admech force...

casket of electromancy, or the quantum annihilator on an infiltrator princeps (presume princeps can take relics? i now dont trust my brain haha)

that quantum annihilator popping up in your backfield could be pretty annoying.

And its callled a quantum annihilator...so...+101010001 cool points msn-wink.gif

of course, stick cawl in a war convocation....and youve got relics for days!! (am i right in thinking that would basically grant you a choice of 18 relics army wide....for free???! that'd make him worth the extra points over a dominus no question)

To be honest i take the martyr relic all the time for cognis robots/servitors simply to get anti aircraft, i would happily pay for that relic instead given it does the same thing but better, as for the other 100 odd points of Cawl, he is worth it in my view just for his tanky/CC death side of things, or at the very least distraction fexing for other units, which is a main use of the dominus for me anyway so somebody who does it better and can even take on enemy heroes is something thats worth that extra cost to me.

Relic wise, wouldnt that actually be 18 possible choices? (6 skitarii, 6 cult mech, 6 cawl?) Ofcourse maxing out on about 5 or 6 that you would actually be able to give to people (2 alphas, 2 elite alphas, any datasmiths you take as Cawl cant take 1 and replaces the dominus)

To be honest i take the martyr relic all the time for cognis robots/servitors simply to get anti aircraft, i would happily pay for that relic instead given it does the same thing but better, as for the other 100 odd points of Cawl, he is worth it in my view just for his tanky/CC death side of things, or at the very least distraction fexing for other units, which is a main use of the dominus for me anyway so somebody who does it better and can even take on enemy heroes is something thats worth that extra cost to me.

Relic wise, wouldnt that actually be 18 possible choices? (6 skitarii, 6 cult mech, 6 cawl?) Ofcourse maxing out on about 5 or 6 that you would actually be able to give to people (2 alphas, 2 elite alphas, any datasmiths you take as Cawl cant take 1 and replaces the dominus)

relic wise aye you are right...realied that but must have been editing my post when you wrote yours when i realised the error of my ways.

and aye, guess you are limited still, nice to have the extra choices though (more for the skitarii side of things i guess as its only datasmiths on the CM side that can take them (unless taking extra dominus...which you might well do with the points you save elsewhere in the war cohort).

so cawl for 95 points on a dominus gets you

- +1 S

- +1 T

- +2 W

- d3 wounds regain at the start of turn

- rerollable fnp

- +1 WS

-+1 A

- extra 2d6 attacks at I10

- d3 shot melta gun

- extra vehicle effecting canticles to choose from

- Unlocks extra relic choices

Loses

- ability to repair other things in shooting phase? Or does he still have that.

Seems good to me smile.png even if the vehicle buffs are better with other factions....dan..cant decide... will have to see if he fits nicely when it comes to writing a full list though. Certainly seems a legit choice at 1850

The Castellans formation is interesting for a combined arms force, if I ever want to just pick and choose my favorite Imperial stuff and put them in one big army, with the cool benefit of returning squads on a lucky roll. Also....does that mean I use all my AdMech stuff and give them transports from fast attack since they are all a unified army?

Unless my photoreceptors and neural processors deceive me, the Ad Mech (excepting Engineseers, basic servitors and Techmarines) aren't part of it.

What's a more interesting question, in my esteem: Cawl(/Saint/Inquisitor) - these are viable alternatives to the Engineseer (Imperial Agents) as an HQ for a Combined Arms Skitarii force, right?

I still don't see a way to get them transports properly though, so keeping them in Maniples seems the most sensible way of keeping the Skitarii optimally effective, themselves.

Magus Xisor, your photoreceptors are working just fine. I suppose that's what I get for reading formations at 2 in the morning. But you bring up a very good point that makes me rethink some of these formations. Without special rules to make them faster I'm not so sure I see the point in bringing Skitarii. I just wish Cawl's detachment required a regular Skitarii maniple instead of the Battle Maniple :(

Seems good to me smile.png even if the vehicle buffs are better with other factions....dan..cant decide... will have to see if he fits nicely when it comes to writing a full list though. Certainly seems a legit choice at 1850

Do his canticles only effect vehicles? Or is it vehicles and anyone with the canticles rule? Kind of an important difference in that.

Do his canticles only effect vehicles? Or is it vehicles and anyone with the canticles rule? Kind of an important difference in that.

His canticles effect anyone with the cantcles rules AND all Imperial vehicles within 12".

His canticles effect anyone with the cantcles rules AND all Imperial vehicles within 12".

Okay thanks, i got kind of worried there lol. Suddenly I also just realised if you are playing a mega game that new formation (conclave acq) isnt so bad, doctrina for everyone, canticles for everyone, BS 9 servitors turn 1 lmao.

Okay thanks, i got kind of worried there lol. Suddenly I also just realised if you are playing a mega game that new formation (conclave acq) isnt so bad, doctrina for everyone, canticles for everyone, BS 9 servitors turn 1 lmao.

BS9 Servitors shooting large blast plasma cannons with maximum 3inch scatter thanks to Haemotrope.

I'm super exited for the Memento-Mortispex!  I want to pop that on a Dominos in a Holy Requisitioner, give all the Kataphrons the Torsion Cannon and just kill everything!  That relic will solve most problems the Torsion Cannon has... Give it armor bane and it suddenly is MUCH more dangerous to vehicles, same with flesh bane/MCs (number of shots is still a problem but with more reliable wounding/pens it'll help a lot) or give them skyfire and pick on the typically not that tough stuff flying around... Could be useful!

Formations are underwhelming, but at least we have a new way to field units, I guess.  Might come in handy sometimes.  But, realistically, we are going to see a lot of Cawl and some of these relics in War Convocations in competitive play, not much else has changed, though.  

EDIT: Just considered the Mortispex on a squad of Kastelans... oh man I can't wait to get this in a game!

The more I think about it the more I wish the GC's bonuses were swapped.  Have the only default benefit be giving everything Canticles, but give IWND (maybe on a 4+) when you max everything out.  Or say that if you max out elites, your elites get it, if you max out heavy, your heavies get it.  As it is I can't imagine ever playing a game big enough to use that (but who knows, maybe I will some day).

I'm super exited for the Memento-Mortispex!  I want to pop that on a Dominos in a Holy Requisitioner, give all the Kataphrons the Torsion Cannon and just kill everything!  That relic will solve most problems the Torsion Cannon has... Give it armor bane and it suddenly is MUCH more dangerous to vehicles, same with flesh bane/MCs (number of shots is still a problem but with more reliable wounding/pens it'll help a lot) or give them skyfire and pick on the typically not that tough stuff flying around... Could be useful!

I didn't think tank hunter gave you 'armourbane...it just lets you reroll your pen roll. Still not a bad thing to have on a S8 weapon by any means, but you still need 5/6s to go get glances on av13/14. 

only 3 shots from the unit is still not amazing though they will tear through lighter armour with the gravitonic distortion rule (especially if dropping an upped BS canticle)

Also remember you have to pay the 200 point cawl tax just to unlock the relic, and then pay for the dominus...so that's 300+ points in hq before you've even bought the relic.

Still.... grand if you were gonna include those guys anyway

Archived