30K Siege of Terra

SM1981

I think it's still a ways off. FW still has to do Inferno and I think Battle for Calth stuff before doing Signus Prime before........

Screw it, maybe GW is tired of hte above timeframe is jumping to the end? 

Not to be pessimistic, but I have a sneaky feeling the BA/Sanguinius are going to get the shaft. GW does not seem to know what they want them to be. Le sigh.....

No, BA are after Inferno, we at least know that. But they won't be until the second half of next year or the beginning of 18, depending on how it aligns with with the next Imperial Armor.

Also, FW has already done awesome things for us, and aren't the sam as GW proper.

No, BA are after Inferno, we at least know that. But they won't be until the second half of next year or the beginning of 18, depending on how it aligns with with the next Imperial Armor.

Also, FW has already done awesome things for us, and aren't the sam as GW proper.

We don't even have that 100% confirmed sadly :(

There is a possibility that the next book might even be "Calth 2" among other conflicts in the galaxy.

Otherwise - no, nothing pointing to SoT being soon at all, Spikey Bits are cool, but still inherantly click-baity and such.

Archived