Modeling Ruststalker Princeps

I just noticed there's no official way to model the Princeps if you do chordclaws and razors. And also the Princeps loses an attack with that load out? Basically, you can add a claw to a two-blade Princeps, but you can't add a blade to a chord/razor one. That seems a bit lame to me. I like the flexibility of the grenades, claw and razor combo but the swords have an advantage there. Looking through the instructions threre's no replacement arm if you don't use the other blade. I guess it's just an empty hard point, but it really doesn't look as cool. I'm tempted to add the servo-skull just for looks. And there's also no razor for the Princeps at all. I'm sure there are enough bits leftover though since you could do 5 regular dudes with the kit.

How did you all solve this issue? I mean, the four of you who actually run Ruststalkers, that is. ;)

As far as I am concerned, the Princeps should have come standard with two blade/claw regardless of what the rest of the unit carries, so that is what I did. (still uses him as only armed with razor/claw though!)

And you can only gain the benefit from extra CCW once, unless you are a walker, so the princeps have the same number of A.

One other Skitarii player just put the fifth pair of claw/razor on and ignored the last hardpoint on the backpack.

Archived