They are implacable... and worlds will fall before them!

They are the XIVth Legion. They are the Death Guard!

I like to weIelcome you to my pre heresy Death Guard Army.

I started them about half a year ago and only made very slow progress, which I would like to share with you nonetheless .

At the moment I'm working on some Rhinos, Grave Wardens and a couple of more units.

I'm always thankful for comments or critics and will try to keep this thread updated in a regular manner, although I've only a couple of weeks left until my (hopefully) last deployment during my time in the military, and that means no hobby time. sad.png

Anyhow, here's a little teaser of what you can expect in the next updates:

31930031056_a15a79b4b4_c.jpg

Soooo, yeah, that's awesome.  Really love the little detail with all the corrosion gathering there at the breather vent (or whatever that thing is).

What was your basic white/cream color?  Did it start out as a cream color and you put filters over it, or did it start as a sand color?

Soooo, yeah, that's awesome.  Really love the little detail with all the corrosion gathering there at the breather vent (or whatever that thing is).

What was your basic white/cream color?  Did it start out as a cream color and you put filters over it, or did it start as a sand color?

The basecolor is Vallejo Modelcolor Silvergrey over a grey primer. Washed with AK Interactive Dark Brown and Light Rust after the first wash has completely dried. 

Lol. Pretty heresy dg. Who's accident tally stepped on an IF. And is like "better scrape this off, before anyone sees it".

Why is everybody mocking my poor Dread? :D

Someone in a Fb group said something like "he is carefully tiptoeing, hands stretched for extra balance and sneakiness."

Hehe, he does look like if he's getting "disposed of" the imperial fist... He looks great though!

Thanks! :)

Nice dread, came out to an evy metal standard.  I did wonder what a light dust weathering powder would look like on a fist too hehe.  Keen to see more, followed

Thank you, a darker one would probably look better tough. My favorite wash is without a doubt Track Wash from AK Interactive. Used this on my 40k Fists and it came out really good!

Sorry wasn't mocking! Mobile spell checker buggers up my posts. Your dread is amazing. DG are my second favourite chapter. You do an amazing job!

All good, no offense taken. :)

I am still working on two Rhinos, but had very little time the last two days...

31837512810_3618aa579c_c.jpg

Last but not least, one of my Deathshrouds. I am going to take a group shot for the next update.

31126876174_8ae57262d8_c.jpg

Archived