Tzen's Forgefather Vulkan He'stan conversion

Tzen

I really need to start work on my Thousand Sons. I have done next to nothing on them apart from finishing Magnus. Don't get me wrong, Magnus is cool and all, I just haven't painted anything of the new stuff at all really. I still want to work on Ahriman. Plus you know Blood Bowl teams, my Word Bearers, Knight titans, sisters of Battle, my Daemons...

Man. I need to stop buying stuff :(

Haha, yeah, I hear you! I have a smattering of them lying around which I bought just in case they decide to remake them in plastic. I have always liked the current range so wanted to pick a few of them up!

Probably most likely that I will get a 5 man unit of Rubric Terminators done then I may paint up a sisters character. I wont be putting loooaaaddss of time into them, but they should be table top worthy!

He looks great Tzen, the double flamer ended up looking cool after all! Even though the original model is one of the best loyal space marines in my opinion, your totally different take on him is definitely on the same level!

Thanks man, I appreciate it! :D

I don't much like the actual model, but now I have his torso lying around I may do a nifty bit of converting on him! See what it looks like! Maybe a Thunder Hammer? :D

Archived