Here iam, a soldier in the imperial army facing an the great enemy, i hear my sergeant bellowing orders. And like my comrades in arms i raise my lasgun to shoot at our intended target, a wall of barogue clad warriors with red eyes...our volley hardly stops them. Iam scared but i cannot leave knowing a Commisar will be waiting with pistol in hand to shoot me instead. We unleash another volley of lasgun fire...another and another, but no effect. The ominous figures draw ever closer, we can hear them hurling insults to us "death to the false emperor", some of them begin to charge. I can hear gasps comming from our ranks, gasps of terror.  And i cannot believe our weapons to be useless, why, have we been abandoned to die here?

Loud shots are now hurled to wards our line, i see my comrades fall, some have gaping holes in there chests....and me, i cannot feel my legs anymore, i look down and see i have been hit as well, a giant hole in my stomach...iam done for... but as i fall down on my back a shadow passes over me, black wings....who are they?

Several hours before...

Brunhilde clipped the last bolts of her power armour in place, today was the day they would reveal themselves for what they truly were, her predecesors had all worked towards this, hiding there true might, but no more. She rose up hearing only the sound of the engines of their battlebarge, and the servo gears of her black winged jumppack compensating automaticly. In front of her were her personal guard, also ready. Silently a servitor moved to her, holding a blade, Brunhilde picked the blade up, another relic from the past that had been hidden with her order. Yet despite its age it had never lost its sharpness, its edges still in such a prestine condition as the day it was forged, her tumb hover over the actvation runes....

Brunhilde? one of her guards asked, shouldnt you adress our fellow battle sisters? Brunhilde nodded, yes indeed i should, today is a special day after all, a slight grin escaped her mouth. Than the small group made there ways to the assembly halls.

All the battle sisters were gathered, all 1000 that were selected for this mission, Brunhilde stood in front of them and looked at them...and than she spoke, SISTERS today is the day we will show our true power, today the enemies of the Empire and the Emperor will tremble for today we will send them back to the place they came from with a message, a very clear message....WE ARE BACK....silence....and than as one all sisters roared as one.

Archived