Last Question :) Unnamed Successors or the Glorious 3rd?

You could call it the Blue Court and have them take a very hands on approach to ruling their planet, so even a Scout would be like a lesser noble or a knight in the eyes of the populace, and therefore they are the ruling class.  

Cerulean Angels, Sotek Green, Mech Grey shoulder inserts.

10th Founding, Blood Angel Captain the founder.

Council of 10 Captains and Chapter Master known as the Angelic Duma, this includes by proxy the Sanguinary Guard.

Formal Titles are Prince and Grand Prince respectively. Each Captain/Prince rules his own state, Chapter Master/Grand Prince rules the Planet as a Regent in the name of the Emperor.

Chapter Command Inc Chaplains, Librarians and Sang Priests are the Blue Court.

Flames and Melta weapons are preferred.

If I do both the shoulder inserts grey I don't think doing the chapter symbol grey works.. so back to a white Symbol?

I wonder in trying to get as many suggestions in might make the structure seem overly complicated for no reason?

• Sons of Kerensky (How many will get that reference) smile.png

This seems to have gone largely unnoticed in this thread. I just re-read that book so I get the reference ... I think you need red armour to pull that off though!

You should have a character named Kerensky who gets injured horribly every battle, while saving the day, and always recovers quickly to fight again. Just make sure no one steals his pants.

Cobalt Angels?

The Exsanguinated?

Looking good, I'd maybe have the field on the left hand pad black also, something to break up the blue.

I second these suggestions!

Thirded, especially the Exsanguinated.

The Exsanguinated is an excellent name, my issue is its Blood related, not like thats a bad thing but it implies red in my mind, I am painting Sotek Green.

I am going a Russian/Tzar 1500's feel to the world they protect. So as much as the Blood means so much I wanted to downplay it a little. 

Priest and Chaplains will be a heavy focus, and I need to work on how to implement the Death Company.

I have been thinking when a brother falls to the Black Rage is to expand on what the BA do for Lemartes, put in stasis until battle, whatever way I do it I want them to be given respect/honoured that sort of feel.

Cobalt Angels?

The Exsanguinated?

Looking good, I'd maybe have the field on the left hand pad black also, something to break up the blue.

I second these suggestions!

Thirded, especially the Exsanguinated.

The Exsanguinated is an excellent name, my issue is its Blood related, not like thats a bad thing but it implies red in my mind, I am painting Sotek Green.

I am going a Russian/Tzar 1500's feel to the world they protect. So as much as the Blood means so much I wanted to downplay it a little.

Priest and Chaplains will be a heavy focus, and I need to work on how to implement the Death Company.

I have been thinking when a brother falls to the Black Rage is to expand on what the BA do for Lemartes, put in stasis until battle, whatever way I do it I want them to be given respect/honoured that sort of feel.

Yeah, my chapter doesn't just execute them either.

Yeah, my chapter doesn't just execute them either.

Well its the fact that any of the Blood Angels Lineage can fall, I am very tempted going the Angels Encarmine route, replace red with gray.

My DC are most certainly stasis'd and while not encouraged, the Black Rage is celebrated when it happens - that brother now having a chance at seeing through Sanguinius' eyes and experiencing his Vision (hence the chapter name, The Sanguine Vision... :P)

Archived