Raptors (III) WIP

RedJoker

4a639c4b2a.jpg

Hey guys, I've posted a little bit of what I'm up to in the Raven Guard boards but I'm also going to post here as well for those that are interested in some progression.

Started my new army Raptors, who are pretty cool and have some nifty rules.

So here's where I'm at. 

I've completed a bunch of different units over the past 2 weeks and I wanted to share them with you guys!

Side note, another hobby of mine is photography so I do use a full frame camera with some post processing involved for these shots. 

If anyone has any questions whether it be about tips, tricks, speed, photography, you name it... I would be more than happy to answer and/or give advice. 

Let's do this.

Really, really nice work; they are obviously Raptors, and yet the yellow accents help lift an otherwise drab scheme very nicely.

I'm also very glad that you decided to do some modest chipping effects rather than the more usual (OTT) heavy weathering that I often see on Raptors - it keeps them looking practical yet sharp.

Looking forward to seeing your further progress. :)

The yellow stripe / detail pattern is spot on.

Really, really nice work; they are obviously Raptors, and yet the yellow accents help lift an otherwise drab scheme very nicely.

I'm also very glad that you decided to do some modest chipping effects rather than the more usual (OTT) heavy weathering that I often see on Raptors - it keeps them looking practical yet sharp.

Looking forward to seeing your further progress. smile.png

----------------------------------------

Thanks a lot guys.

I wanted them to look a little different from the standard plain Raptors out there, and the yellow really helps with that.

Great looking force - you should be proud! As others have commented, I like the yellow accents - they tie everything together real well and add a nice dimension to the drab green of the Raptors. Nice looking table too - the action shots versus the Tyranids are nice.

These look fantastic. Always been partial to the Raptors, and yours are some of the best, if not the best, I've ever seen.

Wow, well you made my day Brother, thank you very much! 

Great looking force - you should be proud! As others have commented, I like the yellow accents - they tie everything together real well and add a nice dimension to the drab green of the Raptors. Nice looking table too - the action shots versus the Tyranids are nice.

Thank you Sgt Blank!

Was just looking to try something a little different!

As for my nids haha, they were my first 40k army but I'm actually looking to get rid of 4000pts of them.

I still have a couple bits left of my table to finish, but I will definitely post pictures when it's ready to go!

Archived