Talons Custodes 1850

General Strike

Age of Darkness

HQ

Constantin Valdor

Elites

Hetaeron Squad: 3x Custodes,1x Paragon Blade and Shield, 1x Pyrithite Spear, 1x Adrasite Spear

Troops

2x Custodian Guard: 4x Custodes, 3x Guardian Spears, 1x Pyrithite Spear, Melta Bombs

2x Custodes Sentinel Squad: 3x Man, 2x Shields and Blades, 1x Fist and Shield, Melta Bombs

Heavy Support

Caladius Grav Tank: Armoured Ceramite, Arachnus Turret

I figure you are using deep strike on all the guys with Valdor? The one thing I am unconvinced on is only one of the melta or death-ray spears in a squad, it dilutes your effectiveness against all targets. I am thinking one squad with all melta as tank hunters. It might just be a hold over from my other list building but I never mix special weapons, and I have the same thinking on the custodes spears. Other than that, looks very much like the list I will be running at 1850

I am using Valdor for the Deep Strike on my guys, would rather have more bodies than a expensive transport. I took your advice, made one Custodes squad a three man with melta spears, a 4 man with guardian spears, and added a Contemptor with spear, cause I ordered one to get free shipping.

HQ

Constantin Valdor

Elites

Contemptor Achilles: Spear

Hetaeron Guard: 3x Paragon Blades and Shields, Melta Bombs

Troops

Custodian: 4x Guardian Spears

Custodian: 3x Melta spears, melta bombs

Sentintel: 3x Sentinel Blades and Shields, melta bombs

Sentintel: 2x Sentinel Blades and Shields, 1x Fist and Shield, Melta Bombs

Heavy

Caladius Grav Tank: Arachnus Turret, Armored Ceramite.

Archived