Magos

med_gallery_80836_12830_20498.jpg

Castellan robots

med_gallery_80836_12830_192711.jpg

Data smith

gallery_80836_12830_18765.jpg

Kataphrons

med_gallery_80836_12830_157075.jpg

have more units that l need to assemble and paint and will continue posting more pics

all C&C are welcome

Very nice! I like the Magos in particular. The robes have some nice depth to them, the jars are nicely painted and the base is very detailed. I think you're off to a good start. smile.png

Thank you very much, I spent a lot of time on him to try to get those effects :D

Indeed, the dusky orange really works here, especially as a contrast to the metallics.  I keep being impressed by the Ryza scheme to the point I almost wish I'd tried it out on my AdMech, especially because I've recently discovered I enjoy painting orange.  :P

I love the painting scheme, almost as much as the mars one, and it looks amazing. I like the flyrant in the background of the dominus picture

Thank you

I have a word bearer army and try to go with a different color, and yes I have a nid army (skyblight) that is photobombing the poor Magos :D

Indeed, the dusky orange really works here, especially as a contrast to the metallics. I keep being impressed by the Ryza scheme to the point I almost wish I'd tried it out on my AdMech, especially because I've recently discovered I enjoy painting orange. tongue.png

I start with a bestial brown coat and then add the jokaero orange to get the colors

and yes painting orange is more relaxing than painting black or red so far hahaha

I think Ryza works because it's a good compliment to the standard AdMech red of Mars but is different enough to make a project more original.  I also like the Ryza FW backstory of being constantly at war with Orks and trying to build shootier guns than Big Meks; a sort of inter-species rivalry of dakka!  :D

Nice Ryzans man, love it. I originally started with just an Elimination Maniple then it eventually turned into a large War Convo lol

I think I am in the same train got my eradication cohort and now I waiting to be able to get more mechanicus goddies 

Nice Ryzans man, love it. I originally started with just an Elimination Maniple then it eventually turned into a large War Convo lol

I think I am in the same train got my eradication cohort and now I waiting to be able to get more mechanicus goddies

Well the Skitarii Start Collecting is a great deal, i find they help supplement Cult Mechs lack of speed and special deployment options.

Belisarius is a gem too, especially with Kastellans he can boost their BS or give them a good save so you can reliably switch protocols to double shots (or double attacks respective of loadouts). Greases pretty much anything out there.

Archived