Dark Angels accept Roboute Gulliman?

HsojVvad

Saw this on Dakka.

17021398_1785183355135629_76560507160225

Never noticed it till someone pointed it out. Bottom right looks like a Dark Angel (terminator?). So would this mean that we accept Robute Gullimans (spelling?) rule? 

What do you think? How do you feel? We only accepting so we still hide the shame?

Why would the unforgiven not follow Rowboat. He is a Primarch and as far as they are aware the only loyal Primarch left. He is not the emperor but he is the closest person left in the galaxy.

I have a feeling Cypher is still only using Guilliman as a means to an end.

Really curious about how the interaction between the modern day *perceived loyal* DA see Guilliman teamed up with the old school *perceived traitor* DA and how that will all play out.

More than anything I'm excited to see the Lion return and find out what his actions will be.

The imperium of man is incalculably huge. Armies beyond count, with billions upon billions of gaurd, 1000s of chapters of space marines and Titan legions to name but a few. One more soldier at the tip of the spear head really makes no difference no matter how individually powerful of strtigically brilliant. No what this galaxy needs is not a hero what this galaxy needs is a bureaucrat. The Bureaucrat.

Rowboat Girllyman has come to save us all with nothing more than a legal pad, a HB pencil and a perfect filling system.

(I would have imbedded the video but I don't know how)

There is a slightly bigger version if this image in the sample pages of the companion book.

It shows that the Ultramarine terminator is clearly Calgar, and the Dark Angels one looks to have our chapter symbol on its shoulder but I can't be 100% sure.

Perhaps someone who is good with photoshop could help.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Gathering-Storm-Companion-HB-ENG

KOTFL

Guys you all need to check your eyes. Its clearly is Marneus Calgar.  The armor is clearly blue, there is a giant U sign on the banner. He has the same head piece too.

Look for yourself.

99810101013_MarneusCalgar360.jpg

*EDIT*

It seems like i need to check my eyes too.

On the bottom right is a DA Terminator.

http://i.imgur.com/DchMUNpl.png

The group is in power armor and definitely marked as Dark Angels, but I can't tell if they're in dark green or black. The former would match the helmet triptych from Rise of the Primarch, but raises more questions regarding their presence when it is Cypher who ends up in the book's triumvirate.

I mean even a certain rotten traitor bowed to the Lion, i'd say no big deal. If anything we'd be happier Primarch led than by the high lords. And remember that Primarchs are demi-God like and utterly amazing. Thing would really be looking up when the brother of our father shows up to lead.

I would expect that any loyalist Space Marine is going to bend the knee to any living loyalist Primarch......in public.

The Heresy has numerous examples of the Primarchs raw charisma working on Space Marines not of their own Legion and even from opposing loyalties and I don't think that will have changed.

I think the interesting part will be what the Unforgiven do behind Guillimans back.

*scrutinises suspiciously in Inner Circle*

We shall see where this leads, I suppose. I do wonder: if the third 'Triumvirate' is also the last, and the Gathering Storm narrative ends with the third book (which is the general idea, yeah?), will the Lion even be awoken? Or will that be an 8th Edition thing?

Or, is this the first arc of the narrative, leading to the second Great Crusade?

Considering that the Inner Circle has "captured" Cypher eight times and either let him go or allowed his "escape", I don't think that Azrael would have a very hard time getting them to follow his lead. Besides, the Unforgiven tend to keep a low profile in regards to the Administratum/politics to make sure no pesky investigations or suspicions come up; publicly following Papa Smurf while secretly keeping their own council sounds exactly like something they would do.

Archived