Secutarii out of Inferno: What are their rules?

gmaleron

Hello everyone I am currently on the lookout for the new rules for the Hopilites and Peltats that were recently released in the Horus heresy Inferno book. I would greatly appreciated if someone here could private message me or post a breakdown of what the new rules are for them, thank you I appreciate it!

They may be experimental rules, but those are the applicable rules for 40k. The other are 30k specific rules, and only work in a force of models from that era. 

The pdf on the webpage specifically states they can be used as elite choice for Skitarii - which is however not mentioned in the newer rules from the Inferno books.

They may be experimental rules, but those are the applicable rules for 40k. The other are 30k specific rules, and only work in a force of models from that era.

The pdf on the webpage specifically states they can be used as elite choice for Skitarii - which is however not mentioned in the newer rules from the Inferno books.

Yeah, true, but gmaleron specifically asked for the Inferno rules msn-wink.gif

Since they got nerfed in Inferno (which had to be done according to most players) it is likely that the proper 40k rules in next HH book will be more similiar to Inferno rules than the experimental .pdf

Archived