Helsreach Video

Just binge watched them all in a row, this series keeps getting better and better. I will say this, and I know it's straight from the audio book, but I hate Helbrecht's voice. In my mind it should be much deeper, and not sound like Skeletor :lol:

Just binge watched them all in a row, this series keeps getting better and better. I will say this, and I know it's straight from the audio book, but I hate Helbrecht's voice. In my mind it should be much deeper, and not sound like Skeletor :lol:

Yeah ... agree. I'm not a massive fan of the voicing in general. A bit hammed up. BUT, wow ... I love the way it's been animated and after a while the rest if it fades.

Makes me proud to be Templar.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bit disappointed though that they didn't have the bit where he's dragging his crozius across the wall to get their attention.

However I did love how Priamus is killing orks with his bolt pistol without even looking :lol:

I haven't read the book yet but holy :cussballs!! The latest ep is all out amazing. Spread the word brothers... this deserves to be seen.

WHAT? You need to read the book, like really, you NEED too. It's one of the defining works of Templar fluff. 

I haven't read the book yet but holy :cussballs!! The latest ep is all out amazing. Spread the word brothers... this deserves to be seen.

WHAT? You need to read the book, like really, you NEED too. It's one of the defining works of Templar fluff.

Acknowledged. And ready to action asap. Will ordering it this week (neither of my local GW stores has it). Can't wait!

Mods, ever consider keeping this posted at the top or near the top? The animated videos do so well showing the character and attitude of the Templars! Its like "If you're going to play Black Templars, please watch these videos first!"

Kinda like your mandatory safety video when you're newly hired? lol.

Ace, you're just inspiring me all over the place this week. What, with the hunt for power lances and now having bought the Armageddon book (including Helsreach). Due to arrive in 10 days. #worththewait

I hate to admit it, but some of the lines make me cringe a bit to hear out loud, or perhaps just in that particular delivery.  The 'black heart in my hand ship in holy fire etc.' talk a few videos past sounded...wrong.  Like a big run on sentence with a lot of emphatic words delivered as though he was reading a grocery list.

That's right, I will nitpick anything.

Archived