2500 Custodes looking for help

Purge the Daemon

Because I'm the world's biggest sucker I went and grabbed 15 custodes and the tribune and am looking to build a list. I'd like to avoid to many fists as I haven't liked any conversions yet and so would rather buy new stuff when fists get released or just use the stock models.

Shield Captain 285

-Tribune

-paragon spear

-praesidum shield

-digital lasers

-cyber familiar

-melta bomb

-teleportation transponder

3 Hetaeron Guard 306

-3 paragon blades (will probbably just model these as spears as its probably a typo)

-3 praesidum shields

-3 arae shrikes

-3 teleportation transponders

4 Custodian Guard 228

-4 arae shrikes

Coronus Grav Carrier 140

-extra armour

4 Custodian Guard 228

-4 arae shrikes

Coronus Grav Carrier 140

-extra armour

4 Sentinel Guard 303

-4 arae shrikes

-4 telportation transponders

-magisterium vexilla

-solerite power gauntlet (same model as vexilla)

3 Agamatus Jetbikes 240

-3 adrathic destructors

3 Agamatus Jetbikes 240

-3 adrathic destructors

Caladius Grav Tank 195

Caladius Grav Tank 195

As of current I own 15 custodes fully unbuilt and the ixion hale model fully unbuilt I'd like to be able to make use of that everything else can be changed. I also have some aversion to buying to many Coronus as they cost a ton and are pounds to dollars the same.

Nasty list, I would personally get it some Contemptors, they are so cool. Also consider stuffing the Hetaeron and Shield-captain into a Coronus and choose master of ambush as warlord trait and go for a turn 2 charge. You could just swap one Coronus from a Guard squad and give them transponders.

Nasty list, I would personally get it some Contemptors, they are so cool. Also consider stuffing the Hetaeron and Shield-captain into a Coronus and choose master of ambush as warlord trait and go for a turn 2 charge. You could just swap one Coronus from a Guard squad and give them transponders.

I'm not sure if I like the contemptors like I kind of do I kind of don't I may eventually grab 1 or 2 for zone mortalis though.

Would I be better off putting the sentinels in a coronus as well and just deepstriking the regular squads. The sentinels do more vs vehicles due to the gauntlet so maybe use them and hetaeron and deepstike the guardians.

Also for 3k I want to kind of do a build on top of thing. So I was planning on adding valor (he's be 40 points cheaper for me due to transponders and he hits a lot harder than 2 hetaeron guard, is be adding him to my mini death star be also lets them destroy vehicles with ease) the other addition would be another Claudius but with the other turret (I think this one actually looks cooler but the others are more important and this one more optional until higher points).

So Id keep the same above list and add the following

Valor 275

Cladius Grav Tank 215

-arachnus heavy blaze cannon

-extra armour

And because I save points on the teleporters amd have 10 points left. I would add extra armour to the normal Cladii (is this the correct plural no clue) and melta bombs to the regular custodian squads.

I like!

Random question though, how are you planning to handle the Vexilla in the Guard unit, model wise?  The plastic Custodes don't really (easily at least) do it, since unlike their 40k equivalents, they give up a shield to get the banner, and still have a weapon.  Yet all the weapons on the sprue are right handed, just like the banner.

I like!

Random question though, how are you planning to handle the Vexilla in the Guard unit, model wise? The plastic Custodes don't really (easily at least) do it, since unlike their 40k equivalents, they give up a shield to get the banner, and still have a weapon. Yet all the weapons on the sprue are right handed, just like the banner.

I'm planning to run him with the fist so I think in going to use a left handed cataphractii or tartaros fist with the banner.

Archived