Is DA green changing ... again?

Isiah

Hope not.

But I saw this image of a Primaris Marine. It struck me that the green is decidedly not a traditional Dark Angels green.

gallery_4666_1311_127407.jpg

What do we make (if anything) of this?

The truth is that there are several images of several marines in different Chapter colours (BA, Imperial Fists, Space Wolves, Crimson Fists) - they are all of exactly the same model - including right down to the blades of grass on the base. The body colours of the armour of been added in Photoshop or similar, as have the backgrounds and as have the company icons (which incidentally don't properly follow the curvature of the artwork.

gallery_4666_1311_46160.jpg

Glad that's settled.

But why that green?

Cheers

I

I don't understand; you've acknowledged that it's a photoshop (and not a great one at that), so why is it even a discussion? 

If these images haven't come from GW (which I strongly doubt they have, because they would just show painted ones instead) then their relevance to the "official" colour of DA armour is precisely zero.

Freaked me out for a moment!

Although, does anyone know if these are "Primaris" colours, or just really bad photoshop like everyone's said so far?

It's bad photoshop, don't worry. Just look at the ultramarines symbol on the shoulders and the horrible angle of the DA symbol on the leg-pad-thingy.

Archived