This is our edition!

Jorre

Having not seen the detailed fluff on the Primaris marines, I have to wonder how are they created? Have they been created with Roboute's geneseed or do they represent a more universal template entirely?

This leads me to pose the question, do the Primaris marines that are seconded to the BA, have the same gene flaw (or strength) as BA?

Having not seen the detailed fluff on the Primaris marines, I have to wonder how are they created? Have they been created with Roboute's geneseed or do they represent a more universal template entirely?

This leads me to pose the question, do the Primaris marines that are seconded to the BA, have the same gene flaw (or strength) as BA?

They are created by using the respective chapters geneseed.

You can find the fluff on the warhammer-community page.

I think the blood angels will suffer big looses but hold out until gulliman turns up with the primas marines for our chapter and the yaneri eldari after saving baal he'll visit sanguinus's stasis coffin and the eldari with the krone sword will bring are lord back to life.

I think the blood angels will suffer big looses but hold out until gulliman turns up with the primas marines for our chapter 

Yes

and the yaneri eldari after saving baal he'll visit sanguinus's stasis coffin and the eldari with the krone sword will bring are lord back to life.

lol no.

They won't do the same trick twice. Not even GW is THAT lame. Also the Ynnari revived Guilliman for a very specific reason. They don't need two Primarchs in the Imperium of Mankind. If anything they'd be happier with less Primarchs alive in the galaxy.

Plus Guilliman wasn't dead.

He was on the brink in stasis. It took Cawl working on armour for thousands of years along with Eldar Witchypoo to only delay his death. He's still in constant droning pain from the wound, apparently.

"My other transport is a rhino stormraven"

FTFY ;)

We'll see them eventually. I'd imagine they look like non primaris DC but with +1 wound. 

What? Having hallucinations of the Siege of Terra makes you shrink?

Plus Guilliman wasn't dead.

He was on the brink in stasis. It took Cawl working on armour for thousands of years along with Eldar Witchypoo to only delay his death. He's still in constant droning pain from the wound, apparently.

To be fair iirc the Ynnari witch said he had to die before he can come back and then stabbed him with her fancy sword, no?

Also I think it got stated that Cawls armor is slowly cleansing Guillimans blood (but would take a LONG time to finish). :P

Might want to read it for yourself, but that's the gist of it: nothing conclusive. I'm sure we'll find out more as the story develops and new books are released.

Lacking legs would somewhat explain why he can't take it off.

If his soul is damaged, how does a suit of armour help? I'm pretty sure the "Armour of Contempt" is not a physical suit.

Thousand Sons. Their armour stops their soul from spilling all over the floor.

Thousand Sons. Their armour stops their soul from spilling all over the floor.

Didn't the rubric separate their souls from their body to avoid the flesh change?

It did, and both the remnants of their souls and the unchanging dust that is the remains of their physical body is trapped inside their armour. When the armour is breached, the soul escapes.

Archived