Bloat Drone vs Blight Drone

Before the announcement of Dark Imperium I was just about the convert myself a squadron of blight drones. However now I can have some nice plastic bloat drones. I know we have only seen bloat Drone rules so far, but I'm guessing the blight Drone rules will be just as good if not better.

Anyway I'm thinking of converting my bloat drones into blight drones and I'm trying to think how best to do that. They are the same size which is a good start. It could be as simple as a weapon swap I suppose, does anyone have any ideas?
Also looking at the model yesterday I've started to think that it will look better without its tail fan and maybe without the rings of spikes around each fan. What do you guys think?
gallery_59654_10229_64175.jpggallery_59654_10229_558698.jpg
gallery_59654_10229_96354.jpg
gallery_59654_10229_248871.jpg
For for me a big plus I'm loosing the tail fan is it will give me some for conversions, I'm thinking of using them as jump packs for a daemon prince or other character

Thread title is a bit misleading. You obviously don't intend to compare them or anything like that but are searching for ways to convert one into the other.

Thread title is a bit misleading. You obviously don't intend to compare them or anything like that but are searching for ways to convert one into the other.

No, I do want to compare them and if the blight drone wins out then I will want to convert them. However given that we don't yet have blight drone rules that is quite difficult.

Archived