ADD in hobby form - Heresy and beyond

AridMonk

Hey guys, finally getting my mojo back for the hobby and decided to try and organise my mish mash heresy and 40k efforts into one place. Hope you are ready for a thread full of infrequent updates and half finished projects! Woo!

For starters, heres a couple of small WIPs for a Loyalist-ish 1ksons ZM force im putting together. When it comes to building up a force, I always start with the Characters first, as I feel they help carry the theme of the force.

First up, praetor/captain. One eye on the future, one eye on the present ;)

gallery_57029_6262_263840.jpeg

gallery_57029_6262_436618.jpeg

And then my Ahriman counts as:

gallery_57029_6262_469658.jpg

Will get these two fellas painted up, and then work on the tac squads and a vet squad. Also got some Mechanicum on the back burner, and as always my heresy era fists too. Will post up some images of my Tech Thrall in the next couple of days smile.png

Hey guys, finally getting my mojo back for the hobby and decided to try and organise my mish mash heresy and 40k efforts into one place. Hope you are ready for a thread full of infrequent updates and half finished projects! Woo!

Yay, I'm not alone!

Looking great so far and that staff topper looks incredible. Can't wait to see more on this.

Archived