My 8th edition project

For the first time since the months before 3.5 edition I had the time to actually follow the discussion of a new edition on the B&C. I followed the surprisingly positive and constructive topics and really fell in love with the new additions to our game and well to my chapter too. I am playing the 4th company of the DA chapter since the 2nd edition, but i never managed to fully paint up the full company. But now with the primaris reinforcements i hope i might finally complete it.

So here is what i planned to have: (hurray no reason to stick to the codex company anymore smile.png)

My company is displaying the 4th company at the point of the arrival of primaris reinforcements to the rock. The battered company mourns the loss of the long serving Master Sheol who served with them for a very long time. 2 of the Tactical Squads are currently understrength from combat losses so is one Assault Squad. The old Master tested Azraels patience time after time with his 4 5 man devastators but gives his combat record he was granted some lose leash on that matter. Sheol will continue to serve the company as dreadnought - not sure on his loadout yet.

Primaris Company master (yeah i can hear some protest - but then my current one is the metal winged helmet power armored guy with the 2 handed sword who deserved a rest after almost 25 years of service)

(Possibly a command section or company vets)

Interrogator Chaplain (to keep an eye on the neewb)

Primaris Lieutenant (fits in nicely as i had this position in my list since the 1st edition)

Chaplain Powerfist Crozius

4 dreadnoughts

Tactical Squad 10 man Sgt. Powersword Plasmagun Missle Launcher Razorback Lascannon/Plasmaguns

Tactical Squad 10 man Sgt. Powerfist Flamer Hvy Bolter Razorback Lascannon/Plasmaguns

Tactical Squad 10 man Sgt. Plasmapistol Flamer Missle Launcher Razorback Lascannon/Plasmaguns

Tactical Squad 6 man Sgt. Plasmapistol Plasmagun Lascannon (will be increased to full 10 man if required to be legal) Razorback LC/PG

Tactical Squad 6 man Sgt. Plasmapistol Plasmagun Lascannon (will be increased to full 10 man if required to be legal) Razorback LC/PG

Intercessor Squad 5 man

Inceptor Squad 3 man

Devastator 5 man 2x Plasmacannon 2x Multmelter Razorback Twin Lascannon

Devastator 5 man 2x Heavy Bolter 2x Lascannon Razorback Twin Lascannon

Devastator 5 man 4x Plasmacannon Razorback Twin Lascannon

Devastator 5 man 4x Lascannon Razorback Twin Lascannon

Hellblaster Squad 5 man

Assault Squad 10 man Sgt. Powerfist Plasmapistol 2x Flamer Rhino

Assault Squad 5 man Sgt. Powerfist Plasmapistol

Archived