My first game of 8th

gainsay

Played a 1K game against blob guard with wyverns a russ and 3 setinels today. I had 18 models he had 85

HQ 
Terminator librarian 

Elites
Deathwing terminators
plasma cannon
3 power fists 
1 chainfist

Deathwing apothecary

Troops 

Tactical squad
Combi plasma
Plasma gun

Tactical squad
Combi plasma
Plasma gun

Fast 

Land speeder
Heavybolter
Assault cannon

Transports 

Razorback (2) 
Lascannon
Twin plasma gun

I went into the game assuming I would be crushed but was a very balanced game. I took away guard armies with lots of commissars and guys that issue orders is very good unless you can snipe the comissars. My deathwing were epic and im so happy that I finally had a good time with my favorite terminators. in two turns they soaked 220 lasgun shots and only suffering two wounds then i got the guy back with my apothecary. 

Lascannons were excellent going to run double las on my razorbacks from now on. Tac squads need different weapons. The librarian in terminator armor was really bad. The apothecary is now one of my favorite units.

Interesting start! Loving the balance stated, as I have heard it here and from others. 

Last edition that wouldve been a bad turn out for the DA.   Glad to see that has been fixed and the unforgiven can rock it hard!!

yeah I was fully expecting to get tabled. I blew up both my razor backs getting greedy with plasma :( or I think I might have won by blowing up those wyvern... 

Interesting start! Loving the balance stated, as I have heard it here and from others.

Last edition that wouldve been a bad turn out for the DA. Glad to see that has been fixed and the unforgiven can rock it hard!!

yeah I was fully expecting to get tabled. I blew up both my razor backs getting greedy with plasma sad.png or I think I might have won by blowing up those wyvern...

Well i not only fail'd my super charge but also missed / failed to wound. So it was lose lose and the enemy could target something else next turn. All my razorbacks are twin las now :)

Archived