The fate of Possessed in 8th?

Terkael

I'm keen to try possessed out atleast, they could be cheaper, but they should be getting some good buffs from a neat by daemon Prince, and who knows, in game they may actually be worth the 5 points more then a beserker

Plus I get to use my alpharius model leading a squad of primarch blood infused marines (What else are primarius marines good for??)

I'm keen to try possessed out atleast, they could be cheaper, but they should be getting some good buffs from a neat by daemon Prince, and who knows, in game they may actually be worth the 5 points more then a beserker

Plus I get to use my alpharius model leading a squad of primarch blood infused marines (What else are primarius marines good for??)

So I used them in a game last night. If they can get into combat they do kill stuff, the -2AP is enough to deal with MEQs and most things you'll come into contact with, they're pretty fast too. What I found frustrating was their D3 attacks, I never rolled a 5+ and was stuck with 1 attack each a few times which sucked. If you can get Warptime on them in turn 1 then get something buffing them (Dark Apostle) they are alright actually. 1 wound does suck though when you're literally running at bullets. No way are they worth more than a Berzerker though, if they could have Plasma Pistols in the unit too then it wouldn't be so one sided, but they can't so :(

Archived