My First list !

Jorre

So I have a lot of things flying around in my head right now that I want to try out and even though I have not yet read the rules or seen the point values this is the gist of what I want to run!

Captain

Jump pack, Power sword, Combi Grav

Mephiston

2 x Sniper Rifle Scout Squads (5 man)

5 Assault Terminators

Land Raider Crusader

5 Tactical Terminators

1 Devestator Squad (Either Lascannon or Missile launcher)

2 x Razorbacks (Twin Assault Cannons)

1 Assault Squad (10 man)

Thats what I really want to run.... If there are points left over from 2000 I have no idea what I would add, maybe a Priest or Primaris Lieutenant or another assault squad if there is a lot of points left over!

Cant wait to get my book on Saturday and work out what if any of my ideas are workable!

I would mostly consider using the godhammer variant  or the reedemer of the land raider as the crusader is probably the worst one this addition, the problem being that the crusader really wants to get up the field fast and deliver its cargo and so if it advances it wont be able to shoot, the reedemer variant on the other hand will be able to advance and still shoot its flamestorm cannons. 

if you land raider is not going to be charging up the field then 4 lascannon shots is probably going to give you a better return.

I just read somewhere else … "8th edition is – just like AoS – about stacking the buffs of special characters" … so maybe consider adding a Sanguinary Priest or something like that?

Archived