Azrael+darkshroud = Guilleman

dtse

Here's a math question for you guys

Does Azrael + Darkshroud = guilleman?

Almost same points (320 I think vs 180+138)

+1 CP azrael vs +3 for guilleman

4+ invuln bubble for azrael and -1 shooting bubble for shroud

Rerolls hits for aZrael and guilleman but guilleman is bigger

Guilleman buff for ultramarines is awesome

Heavy bolter plus azrael weapons stronger than guilleman shooting? Guilleman better in combat

Azrael similar defends (one less invuln and less wounds) but if you count shroud as well then more wounds

Interesting comparison though. Question is is it worth splashing guilleman into a dark angels list. Well maybe we don't have to

I'm never gonna have Guilleman leading my Dark Angels regardless.  That is 7th ed nonsense imo that needs to be left in that edition.  Guilly leading DA makes about as much sense as a Riptide Wing supporting them. 

But I think Azrael is still the better option if you are building a firebase.  The +4 invuln and -1 hit from darkshroud next to 3 autocannon ven dreds or say some whirlwinds and predator tanks is gonna be a scary bunker to bust (especially if you can still get cover, trickier but possible) that can still put out an obscene amount of reliable long range firepower.

Guilly seems more suited to march up the board to midfield with, and if I want that sort of playstyle I would build around either Belial/Deathwing or Sammy/Ravenwing for that sort of thing.

Archived