Twisted and Forgotten +Renegade PDF+

-Agripinaa-

34579207323_2922334a00_o.jpg    34579207483_730825bf29_o.jpg

The Imperial Forge World. Skirting the Eye Of Terror Agripinaa and Cadia were inexorably linked, the former providing much needed war supplies to the Cadian Sector, the latter providing staunch protection from the constant threat of Chaos incursion. During the 13th Black Crusade Agripinaa was saved from the clutches of Chaos by four Companies of Blood Angels Marines, and by bitter defense mounted by the Agripinaa Home Guard.

The taint of Chaos was already present on the ill fated world however, and as the savage fighting raged throughout the dense manufactorums some of the Home Guard finally succumbed to the twisted callings of the Old Gods. This is the story of what remains of a once proud division of the 65th Agripinaa Home Guard, their commander twisted and deformed by the gods who he surrendered his will to in the midst of the fiery seige.

The 65th Home Guard is gone. Officially listed as missing. What remains are the twisted and forgotten.

35384304895_17e4a57e8f_c.jpg

Edited by Kombatrok

The taint of Chaos on the Division Commander became more and more overt as the siege wore on. His body becoming twisted and disfigured as he fell further from the Emperors light. His once loyal soldiers followed him in to the abyss, drawn to the dark power and fueled by heretical rhetoric.

Other citizens found themselves fighting by his side as he turned on his Home Guard brothers, and they to were marked by the slide in to darkness.

+++

These are some work in progress shots of what was a Mutant Rabble under the 7th edition Siege of Vraks army list. I am waiting for the new Imperial Armor to come out detailing the Renegades and Heretics army list for 8th. Once I see what that looks like I will post my list.

35345009296_1eaf9814f2.jpg     35384299855_c22d97447d.jpg

34541527084_6778fd58a4.jpg     35254967911_b71afaa4d7.jpg

This is the overseer of the rabble. A fairly simple conversion from the AoS Bloodstoker, just a Scion laspistol and my first attempt at using greenstuff.

35384307015_b2f8988497.jpg