Death Company ok with 4++ from librarian?

Hi all,

See van vets are getting a lot of positive feedback with storm shields. Just wanted to so what people think of jump pack death company with a couple of hammers and swords dropping on the same turn as a terminator librarian for (psychic rolls permitting) an additional attack and a 4++ save for a bit of survivability, particularly if they don't make the charge? Could use lemartes or a chaplain with jump pack to ramp up the combat effectiveness too.

Appreciate your thoughts!

A librarian can try 2 powers per turn too, so it's possible to give the DC both 4++ and +1A if you don't roll badly and your opponent doesn't deny.

I figure if you're paying for Hammers as your premiere heavy hitting assault units it's worth maximising their effectiveness compared with buffing weaker units.

I played the combo just today together with lemartes.

Buffed dc to 4++ and +1. Brougt down an excorcist on the drop and charge to one wound. He dropped out and I shot him with the stormraven. Then my dc got charged by two sister squads a 5. They whittled the storm and slayed the sisters togheter with lemartes and the psyker in two combat phases. After that they got charged from 10 girls with eviscerators lemartes and the scriptor survived and slayed 7 girls right of. After that my psyker jumped out to smite celestines reincarnation. Got charged a second time and survived with one hp. Did the fleearino and reapeated to smite an exorcist.