Any post-Ophidian Gulf incident fluff?

Just curious sons of Dorn, were there any fluff that came from the accursed incident with the *disappearance* of the Ophidian Gulf after it handed off Cypher to the Dark Angels?

Are there any suspicions mentioned, animosity between the chapters, etc?

The only thing I am familiar with is the mention in Mr. McNeill's book series, "Lords of Mars", where there was mention of boarding strategies for assaulting ships and one of the examples was from the Dark Angels and their boarding of the Ophidium Gulf.

To date, Cypher hasn't confirmed nor denied the DA's involvement with the disappearance of our ship.

The only thing I am familiar with is the mention in Mr. McNeill's book series, "Lords of Mars", where there was mention of boarding strategies for assaulting ships and one of the examples was from the Dark Angels and their boarding of the Ophidium Gulf.

To date, Cypher hasn't confirmed nor denied the DA's involvement with the disappearance of our ship.

Is the Lord of Mars series worth reading if you're interested in the Black Templars?

So it wasn't a peaceful transfer of Cypher? The Dark Angels forcibly boarded the Ophidium Gulf, took Cypher, then fled back to their ships upon which they destroyed the OG?

If that is what happened, I'd so like to be a fly on the wall when the Black Templars get their revenge for that slight!

Is the Lord of Mars series worth reading if you're interested in the Black Templars?

Yes, Mr. McNeill stayed true to our nature and we can be proud of our involvement in that story arc. I might even go so far as to say that there are several epic moments for us.

So it wasn't a peaceful transfer of Cypher? The Dark Angels forcibly boarded the Ophidium Gulf, took Cypher, then fled back to their ships upon which they destroyed the OG?

The subject was not elaborated upon, only mentioned. Let your imagination be your guide. :)

If that is what happened, I'd so like to be a fly on the wall when the Black Templars get their revenge for that slight!

I would imagine that there won't be any intact walls present when that happens, but it wouldn't surprise me if the results were visible from a long way off.