Black Templar and Blood Angel relations?

I'm just curious how they would get a long? Is there any established fluff or stories of them working together? I know the 3rd company under Tycho was on Armageddon at one point?

And of course the Blood Angels would keep the whole Death Company thing sorta under wraps ;)

I can't remember exactly where, but there is fluff pointing to a good relationship between the two.  So long as the Angels have the good sense to keep the DC out of eyesight lest they rouse suspicion (which if I recall correctly they already do, but for more somber reasoning).

But anyway, on the whole, there's little that would divide the two.  And Blood Angels always start out with +1 Charisma amid other factions because everyone loved Papa Sang. :tu:

I don't like Mephiston, but that's more of a personal thing. I once was in a grand apocalypse battle where Mephiston and his squad went into a building infested to the brim with genestealers and a broodlord according to auspexes.

Only Mephiston came out. Nothing should have survived that.

Aside from that, the Blood Angels are pretty cool. I haven't read of any incidents or I'll will between them and Black Templars.

I don't like Mephiston, but that's more of a personal thing. I once was in a grand apocalypse battle where Mephiston and his squad went into a building infested to the brim with genestealers and a broodlord according to auspexes.

Only Mephiston came out. Nothing should have survived that.

'What happened to your squad, Brother Mephiston?'

'Slrrrrrp..gulp.  Mmm...what?  Oh..oh..um...genestealers?  Yeah, genestealers.'

'Are you wearing red lipstick?'

'Yes!  It's all the rage this millennium!'