Primaris Captain and Libraian

So it seems according to the datasheet shared by GW on their community site that the Primaris Captain doesn't get the Deathwing keyword or unforgiven rule (making it strange the captain in gravis armour does) while the libraian does.

Also the Primaris Libraians don't get access to interrimancy and keep the Libraius powers

If you go by the what the pre-order warhammer community page says, they do get deathwing and unforgiven.

The page says it works like a regular captain. Our captains (masters) get the deathwing special rule pg107, read note 2.

Also on 107 on the top blurb out says dark angels psykers use interromancy instead of librarian discipline.

Edit*

Found the rules. I think they added the da librarian gets deathwing because that is how it is written in our book. The 2 librarians have the note next to them, while the 3 captains have it under one note. Our rules still say da psykers draw from interromancy.

I still think the captain is a standard captain with mk10 amor and an extra wound.

Edited by jbaeza94

If you go by the what the pre-order warhammer community page says, they do get deathwing and unforgiven.

The page says it works like a regular captain. Our captains (masters) get the deathwing special rule pg107, read note 2.

Also on 107 on the top blurb out says dark angels psykers use interromancy instead of librarian discipline.

Edit*

Found the rules. I think they added the da librarian gets deathwing because that is how it is written in our book. The 2 librarians have the note next to them, while the 3 captains have it under one note. Our rules still say da psykers draw from interromancy.

I still think the captain is a standard captain with mk10 amor and an extra wound.

It looks like this captain will be a separate data sheet from any of the ones currently available though and thus won't fall under the list that gives him the DW and Unforgiven rules, like under the matched play point section it specifically says he's a Primaris Captain.

You're correct about the Librarian still drawing from our powers though as all DA Librarians do, the only reason the SWs have that note is because they normally can't take Librarians and so they don't have that rule in their army list.