Missing points for some gear/units?

So looking through the index I have now come upon 2 missing entries for points, first is for space wolves where is mention of a "Wolf Guard SKY Leader" but yet no mention of him in the point section and while he is most likely meant to be a Wolf Guard with Jump pack however he does get his own stat line within the Skyclaws entry so just wondering (asking for most of clarity for any space wolve players)

The second missing entry is Ironclad Assault launchers have no entry for points. This comes as a point of note as the Ironclad doesn't come with them as default thus are taken as an option. Yet there are no points for them so anyone found anything on that?

(Sorry if this has been asked and is rather nit-picky but I thought seems like it belongs here since it would come under what officially happens with these instances)

Any Sergeant upgrade costs the same points as models in the unit itself.

So even in a Grey Hunter squad a Wolf Guard Pack Leader costs the same points as a Grey Hunter model. Therefore the Wolf Guard Sky Leader costs the same as a Skyclaw model.

The Assault Launcher issue is strange. There are 4 units with Assault Launchers and they all work in a similar way. The Ironclad, Assault Centurions, Land Raider Crusader and Land Raider Redeemer.

They are only noted as wargear on the Ironclad and Assault Centurions. On the Land Raiders they are simply special rules.

I think they should be also considered as items that simply give a special rule to the unit.

It's understandable that Centurion Devestators listed the Assault Launchers as Wargear as you can replace them with Hurricane Bolters. Therefore you have a choice of keeping the Assault Launcher rule or losing it and gaining more fire power.

The Ironclad is strange though, it's an option but based on the Land Raider entries it's an option to simply have an additional special rule at no extra posts.

You don't need to make a decision between Assault Launchers and another weapon like the Assault Centurions so why would anyone not take it.

I'd drop a message to GW Customer Services or ask on the FB page for this to be clarified on the next FAQ. My gut tells me that these should be free though and treated in the same way as the Land Raiders Assault Launchers

Edited by TheWolfLord