Priming sanguinary guards + priest

dread05

A quick search showed that biostrip 20 is not available in Greece. Dettol on the other hand I have easy access since I'm a phramacist :P

On a side note, I found out that after dipping the chalky mini in dettol for 24 hours, I was able to remove most of the paint just with my gloves. I remember black was much harder to get rid of. Still, I'd rather not have to strip my guard at all!

I dumped the second mini in some sterilium gel (hand sanitizer). A couple of hours later paint was coming out with just rubbing it with my bare fingers. I'll leave it overnight to see if it will do any damage.

I just ordered a retributor armour spray after all. Now, as I said in the original post, I'm planning on painting the priest with golden armor aswell. I want your opinions on how to paint the chalice that's hanging from his neck, to differentiate it from the rest of the gold armor. One idea is to do it silver. The other idea is to do it red-gold. Paint it with gehena's gold and then wash it carraburg crimson instead of agrax earthshade. Since he's holding both a pistol and a chainsword, I have half a mind to make that chalice act like the "blood chalice".

pic for refference.

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag433/Ioannis_Altinidis/IMG_20170709_201145_zpspoahjcxd.jpg