Primaris Librarian conversion

gitface

Hi All

Been lurking for a while and decided to share the work I've been doing for my Primaris Smurfs.  Not wanting to sink a whole lot into the Primaris force since concentrating on the Death Guard I decided to do a conversion for a Primaris Librarian.

To start this I chose the Primaris Lieutenants with the Sword as the base as I like the pose and he has some bling on him, I also raided my spare Grey Knight Terrmis spares for the other bits.

WIP-PL bits

First thing I did was to start on the hood using the method of a modding a shoulder pad by cutting the sides and attached this to the top.

WIP-PL hood

I need to use a bit of green stuff round the back to smooth the seam between the hood and top of the body.

Next up was the backpack, for this I decided I needed to bling this up a bit by adding  a book from the GK Termmies.

WIP-PL Backpack bits

I started by shaving a bit off to make it sit a bit flatter.

WIP-PL Backpack complete

Next up was removing the old sword and replacing it with one from the GK Termmies, first thought was is it too big then I thought no i'm a big ard marine and I deserve a big sword.

I also used the horned head to bling up the shoulder pad.

WIP-PL sword arm

Hear is a mock up to do a test fit, I've used one of the GK heads because it has some cables on it and also filed down and replace the left shoulder pad with a GK Termmie pad.

WIP-PL 1st Mockup

Things I intend to do are add a cloak to the back, add a few more purity seals and do the cabling from the hood to the backpack.  I was going to remove the Bolt Pistol but think I'll leave it for the time being.