Grey Hunters and Morale

Wulf Vengis

As i come up with questions for this edition I'll attempt to put as many in this thread as i can.

Reading my copy of the Battle Primer has lead to a quick question.

"For each point that the test is failed by, one model must flee from combat and is removed from play."

I like this... a lot. Is the way I'm interpreting this correct - if my grey hunters fail their morale by 3 points i lose the hunters? Likewise to my enemy? I like that.

Edited by Wulf Vengis

As i come up with questions for this edition I'll attempt to put as many in this thread as i can.

I'd prefer you kept separate threads for separate issue sets. Long and winding threads are not something of fond remembrance in this particular forum. Rules questions are not like painting logs, keeping the nature of the topic near the head of each thread makes life easier for other users who may either share your question or wish to help you with it.

I've edited the topic title to reflect the question you've asked.

... if my grey hunters fail their morale by 3 points i lose the hunters? ...

What do you mean here by 'the hunters'? If you mean that you lose three more grey hunters from that unit you'd be correct. If you mean that you'd lose all the remaining hunters you'd only be correct if you had three or fewer models remaining in your grey hunter unit at the time you failed the morale test by three.