Anyone doing a "Blades of Vengeance" chapter?

ronin_cse

Just wondering if anyone is putting their new Primaris Marines into their own Ultima founding chapter such as the Blades of Vengeance? With all the new Primaris stuff coming out it seems easier and easier to make a straight Primaris force and the idea is appealing to me...obviously the downside is less synergy since buffs wouldn't transfer to you original chapter but that might not actually matter depending on your play group.

For reference: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Blades_of_Vengeance

Well, I've painted all my marines on green with grey shoulders, which makes them very similar to the Blades of Vengeance.

I started mine as a successor chapter, after being sure the color scheme was not used in any canon chapter... now there is a chapter that looks really really close!! XD

I might make my primaris like this, when I get them... will they be from this chapter or my own? No idea yet.

Edited by Berzul

I decided to do some Blades of Vengeance.  My plan is to have all my Primaris be Blades of Vengeance and all my regular marines will be Dark Angels.  I'm planning on running them all as the same army however, if anyone asks, the Dark Angels have always worked closely with their successors :wink:

I am still working on them, but eventually I should have some pictures up in the Covenant of Caliban and Paladin Challenge threads that Darkn3ssF4lls is running.

I decided to do some Blades of Vengeance.  My plan is to have all my Primaris be Blades of Vengeance and all my regular marines will be Dark Angels.  I'm planning on running them all as the same army however, if anyone asks, the Dark Angels have always worked closely with their successors :wink:

I am still working on them, but eventually I should have some pictures up in the Covenant of Caliban and Paladin Challenge threads that Darkn3ssF4lls is running.

I'm seriously considering doing the same, can't wait to see your pictures!

I'm doing all my primaris as BoV. I'm just waiting on the decals to show up from Chapter Customizer.  I plan on doing like others and using them with actual Dark Angel marines, since the the DA like to work with their successor chapters so much.