I'll be seeing the new codex tomorrow - post your questions

Ciler

I would love to know the points cost of the intersccesor squad + the aux grenade launcer cost and the points cost of the primaris apothecary + his equipment.

This can be found in the IF thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/336993-imperial-fists-in-8th-brainstorming-thread/?p=4829473

I'm curious if the Hellblasters can be taken in squads of 10. That determines how I paint one helmet.

I would love to know the points cost of the intersccesor squad + the aux grenade launcer cost and the points cost of the primaris apothecary + his equipment.

This can be found in the IF thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/336993-imperial-fists-in-8th-brainstorming-thread/?p=4829473

I'm curious if the Hellblasters can be taken in squads of 10. That determines how I paint one helmet.

img_9185.jpg

You can take Hellblasters in squads up to 10.

Edited by ST.Lazarus

All characters same cost and rules except EC which is 75 points. Servitors are now elite.

Can you confirm if they are still a unique? (I.e only One unit per an army), and still don't have Character Keyword?

Actually to use the stratagems you need all detachment to have adeptus Astartes.

Please tell me you mean all units in a detachments not all of your Detachments

If so /sigh. Might have to shelf part of my army, especially if that rule applies to relics and so on

Edited by Schlitzaf

HELL YA!  

Is the chain fist or evisortor changed?  

Also thanks!

I had sent in a huge math write up to GW talking about weapons point unbalance issues right around the time the index was released.  

Boo that they can't see that relic blade is very over costed.